July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Vega, Sport, Performance Protein, Recover, Powder, Chocolate, 29 oz (822 g)

Favourite natural protein!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is my favourite natural protein! Vega has done it again! It is plant based, top quality and tastes great. I mix it with the post workout formula and drinking it is my favourite part of the workout! I also have it with yoghurt in the morning to increase my protein intake. Another vegetarian protein I use is Thorne Research, VegaLite. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The greatest & best source of protein for vegan people!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 24, 2013

I've been on the VEGA diet routine for almost 1 year now, and their products including this protein shake have helped me both physically and mentally! I cannot thank VEGA enough for that! I really hope that they will never stop making this and also VEGA ONE!

Great product

Posted by 4924044927894406976 on Jul 15, 2013

As advertised, great alternative to whey protein.

Excellent chocolate protein

Posted by 4848996875805940611 on Aug 28, 2013

I love Vega proteins, but I normally get the Vanilla. The Chocolate makes a perfect afternoon snack, mixed with almond milk or water and some chia seeds, it is delicious!

Too expensive for what it is.

Posted by SupplementPro on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this product in hopes of finding a performance protein and I just wasn't impressed. The product was very chalky and really expensive compared to everything else in the market. I wont be buying this product again. The mix ability was bad also, not the creamy shake I was looking for, it was just really clumpy.