So far the only protein I liked.

Posted by 5314586595524267549 on Jan 13, 2016

I usually find it difficult to drink protein shakes, this one is tasty and does not give heaviness to your stomach. Tastes like melted vanilla ice cream, a bit gritty, but not to the point where it bothers you. By far the only protein i could drink. Have it with coconut milk and frozen berries.

The best I've tried

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on Dec 11, 2015

From all vegan protein shakes I have tried, this one is the best in terms of quality, texture and smell. The vanilla flavour is the most versatil as you can vary the way you mix it with berries, cocoa, avocado, banana... use your creativity and cravings!

love it

Posted by 5587173956062915737 on Sep 24, 2015

great

Love this product!

Posted by 5452808246531855354 on Aug 21, 2015

The most important - it works - I recover well and I have power for my work out, before it was not always like that. Also I nevered liked any protein shake and this one, on contrary, taste great with water only! I recommend that one and for sure I will buy it again. The only part I dont like so much is that it is not available in Europe and cheap shiping takes quite long. :)

Tastes really good and has BCAAs

Posted by 4949897622689483688 on Dec 02, 2014

I was in pain because of excessive training and it helped to ease the pain, which was good since I'm medicine free for almost 3 years. It tastes nice, smells nice and has BCAAs, so I don't need to add it in my shake. A really great choice.

HORRIBLE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Oct 12, 2014

Was extremely disappointed with this product :( I initially mixed it according to the directions (just with water) but found the flavour and consistency so horrible as to be almost undrinkable. Such a huge tub (wish I had bought the sachets to try first) and quite expensive, now mixing it with Rainbow Light Vanilla Energiser (much, much better product- also with amino acids that they don't brag about on the label!), raw cacao, ground cinnamon with almond milk to use the rest of the tub up. Compare with Rainbow Light products (also vegan) before buying!!

Yuck.

Posted by 5198959001621874714 on Aug 15, 2014

I purchased this a few months ago, and finally needed to open it recently. I am not sure what it is about this, but the taste is not nice and the texture is not a smooth as other proteins. Probably will not use, and definitely will not buy again.

Best protein out there.

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

We also love the chocolate.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1780406 on Apr 12, 2014

This is another product I take as often as I can afford.

Good alternative to Whey

Posted by 5014533988655152493 on Mar 10, 2014

I alternate the usage of whey and this product. It's not as smooth tasting as whey but that's what it is a vegetable protein. Taste good for a plant protein.