Best post workout formula!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after my workouts, and I can really feel it working! I love the fact that has natural ingredients, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory,which you need after a workout. It mixes very easily with water and the taste is great! I take it mixed with the Vega chocolate protein and the taste is terrific! I'm very happy with the vega sports line! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good product I like this flaour way better than apple berry

Posted by Reviewer2830162 on Mar 05, 2012

i bought the apple berry and did not like the flavour. This has a much better flavour to me. Vega recovery accelerator is full of great superfoods and herbs to make recovery easier. I love the vega line.

Great results, great taste

Posted by 5654978313679424190 on Jul 03, 2013

I use this product 4 times a week, can't live without it now. No more sore muscles after workouts.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1434676 on Jan 31, 2012

Love the taste and it really helps you recover after a tough workout.

Plant-based, gluten-free drink that helps me train better

Posted by 4633384420332679744 on Feb 06, 2016

I run some 40mi and swim 6mi per week. This post workout drink really reduces my recovery time between training sessions. Since I'm vegan and gluten-intolerant, the fact that it is gluten-free and all plant-based is a big plus. No artificial flavours, nor preservatives. My body is sort of used to it and I couldn't train without it. Tropical Flavor taste better than Pomeberry in my opinion.

Interesting idea.

Posted by 5080603767938044403 on Apr 13, 2013

I am trying this out after resistance training and then following with Vega protein later, has an almost ideal macro balance for me when combined like this and some interesting herbs in for recoveryseems like a great idea, will see how it goes,

Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Sport, Recovery Accelerator, Tropical, 19 oz (540 g)

Posted by Reviewer2670656 on Mar 11, 2012

This is great, I've used it 5 times and an icy hit of this after a hard BJJ session not only hit the spot in terms of taste and refreshing but I can feel it gets on there and does good work like no other post workout drink, highly rated and I would rate higher but Iv only just got onto it, I'm really looking forward to getting the whole range of pre, during and post and taking my training up a notch. Thanks VEGA!!!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1409802 on Dec 20, 2011

the flavor is not only amazing, but fills you up so you're not craving something an hour later. does the job!!

No sore muscles after a workout

Posted by djsoma on Oct 27, 2016

Love the taste and the effect of this product. I take this after physical exercise along with BCAA's and when mixed together it covers their bland taste. The whole Vega line is my number one choice for sports and physical activity supplements.

amazing, please always have this product, it's the best

Posted by 5314691677261869432 on Sep 17, 2016