THE BEST PROTEIN POWDER

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

Brace yourself, this stuff is delicious, easy on the stomach and mixes well!

feels good

Posted by 4725628862599789186 on Oct 20, 2012

great meal replacement. not the best taste. i recomend vanila or berry they taste great

Great product, however best to taste-taste before buying a big tub of it!

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. I'm sure if I were drinking this chocolate flavor every day, I'd get used to it. I could also add juice or fruit to modify the flavor. Overall I'm glad I just got the taste-test and not a months-worth of it!

good chocolate flavor

Posted by 5098658689195855876 on Apr 22, 2012

a little gritty but has good chocolate flavor

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1398647 on Nov 19, 2012

too sweet and didn't really care for the chocolate taste. though i like it how they have this single dose sachet so that i could try them out first. prefer the berry one, gonna try the vanilla next. and i like the fact that this product doesn't makes me gassy even with all that fiber inside which i badly need! i don't take much fiber orally including fruits or vege cuz i get REALLY bloated .

good (expensive) plant protein

Posted by heathermora on Oct 10, 2012

pros: plant based, low sugar, decent taste, lot of cool additions like vitamins and kale extract cons: lots of cool additions... that you might not really need but are paying for here I gave it a 3/5 because I would rather just have the protein, not all the other stuff :)

Glad I bought the trial only

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 06, 2013

I love the nutrition in these packages, but the taste and texture was not pleasant for me. wont buy again.

Disgusting!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 29, 2013

Won't ever put this in my mouth again!