Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Vega One, Plant-Based Nutritional Shake, Chocolate, 1.5 oz (43.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

THE BEST PROTEIN POWDER

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

Brace yourself, this stuff is delicious, easy on the stomach and mixes well!

feels good

Posted by 4725628862599789186 on Oct 20, 2012

great meal replacement. not the best taste. i recomend vanila or berry they taste great

Great product, however best to taste-taste before buying a big tub of it!

Posted by HDumas From Korea, Republic of on Apr 03, 2013

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. I'm sure if I were drinking this chocolate flavor every day, I'd get used to it. I could also add juice or fruit to modify the flavor. Overall I'm glad I just got the taste-test and not a months-worth of it!

good chocolate flavor

Posted by 5098658689195855876 on Apr 22, 2012

a little gritty but has good chocolate flavor

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1398647 From Singapore on Nov 19, 2012

too sweet and didn't really care for the chocolate taste. though i like it how they have this single dose sachet so that i could try them out first. prefer the berry one, gonna try the vanilla next. and i like the fact that this product doesn't makes me gassy even with all that fiber inside which i badly need! i don't take much fiber orally including fruits or vege cuz i get REALLY bloated .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »