Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Jan 20, 2014

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

Good standby Vegan shake

Posted by 5432189228448480771 on Jun 07, 2013

I like having this on hand and usually add moringa powder to it for even more of a boost. Have tried the vanilla and find it too sweet, I end up adding raw cocoa powder to it! Good flavor, especially in comparison to some other shakes I've had. A little expensive though.

Best Nutritional Shake I ever tried

Posted by 5234176789212346248 on Jan 08, 2015

Rich chocolate taste with an underton of nuts. It is very good but I find it excessively sweet (Stevia is a powerful sweetener!). However I consider this product as the best I ever tried: free from doubtful ingredients, easy to solve into liquid and easy to digest.

Really filling with lots of other benefits other than protein!

Posted by 5376063435463837141 on May 03, 2016

When I first got the protein powder I was underwhelmed by the taste. However, after adding a bit less powder than recommended (40g) I find the taste very toleratable. The shake makes me feel full (with a small bowl of oats) until lunch and really helps my concentration which I find extremely important as I am a student. I really recommend this cruelty-free protein option!

very good

Posted by 5648477282967212728 on Aug 01, 2016

impressive list fo ingredients. taste ok. a little after taste that i dont like but not bad at all. mixed in with fruit for smoothies its real good. Will buy again for sure.

Just getting sarted

Posted by 5293205317199669699 on Jun 26, 2013

This is the first time i have used a supplemental product like Vega One. It dissolves easily and the flavor is very satisfying. I have worked my way up from the starting recommended daily amount to use for each shake and have had no adverse side effects. I feel good about this product and I like the fact that I am doing something good for my health.

Love the ingredient list, Chai tastes better.

Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012

This is the little shake that could. So much good stuff in it. If I hadn't had the Vanilla Chai first, I would like this.