Best Nutritional Shake I ever tried

Posted by 5234176789212346248 on Jan 08, 2015

Rich chocolate taste with an underton of nuts. It is very good but I find it excessively sweet (Stevia is a powerful sweetener!). However I consider this product as the best I ever tried: free from doubtful ingredients, easy to solve into liquid and easy to digest.

Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Jan 20, 2014

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

Just getting sarted

Posted by 5293205317199669699 on Jun 26, 2013

This is the first time i have used a supplemental product like Vega One. It dissolves easily and the flavor is very satisfying. I have worked my way up from the starting recommended daily amount to use for each shake and have had no adverse side effects. I feel good about this product and I like the fact that I am doing something good for my health.

Good standby Vegan shake

Posted by 5432189228448480771 on Jun 07, 2013

I like having this on hand and usually add moringa powder to it for even more of a boost. Have tried the vanilla and find it too sweet, I end up adding raw cocoa powder to it! Good flavor, especially in comparison to some other shakes I've had. A little expensive though.

Love the ingredient list, Chai tastes better.

Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012

This is the little shake that could. So much good stuff in it. If I hadn't had the Vanilla Chai first, I would like this.