Filling Shake with Great Taste

Posted by HDumas on Mar 11, 2013

I am so impressed by the Vega line of products, and this Vega One Nutritional Shake in particular. This drink goes great with some water and soy milk. It mixes smooth in my tumbler, and I don't feel hungry after drinking it. I often drink this after a work and as a dinner replacement. Definitely check out the Vega website: there is a lot of information there about the creator of the company, the products themselves, and healthy living in general.

Vega One Nutruitional Shake

Posted by 4741757459341667170 on Jan 18, 2013

I have been taking this product for about 3 months now and I feel great. I also am diabetic and this shake really does help to metabolize your glucose levels. iHerb.com delivered this product quickly and it was cheaper than going to the local health food store to purchase. Also, it was free shipping. Thnaks, Kathy Castleberry, Tampa, Fl

awesome shake

Posted by 5529191824100425249 on Oct 10, 2013

Love this shake. I have a shake very morning no need to take my supplements. The taste is very creamy. I make my shakes with vanilla coconut milk and frozen fruit blended. The only con is the price however I have reduced my supplements so it has evened out!

not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jul 03, 2013

11g carbs, 2g sugars. Sweetened with stevia leaf. I mix one scoop with water and my MacroGreens powder and royal jelly powder in the morning for my brekkie. Gives me enough energy to last all day! The taste is not too sweet in case you want to mix it with fruit juice. Be careful using it the first week - the fiber can cause gas if you arent used to it. Inulin does that! Been using VEGA for years now!

delicious

Posted by 5762943488494181793 on Oct 22, 2014

tasty and fulfilling, i use it every day

Best Value

Posted by 5506372410513777239 on May 01, 2014

I find that the quality of this product and the price paid is an excellent value.

Perfect

Posted by 5051430856175816436 on May 23, 2014

I use it as a food substitute in the mornings and as it is so quick and easy, I would never be without it. It's great.

Yummy and good for you

Posted by 5338741604785657962 on Jun 26, 2014

Nutritionally all in order, plus the French Vanilla tastes really good. Also the product has an excellent price to quality relation.

Very Happy

Posted by 5347428509933391949 on Jul 16, 2015

Great product, smell good and tastes great. I mixed with soy milk for breakfast on the go when i just don't have time to prepare or need to eat on the way to a meeting. I bought it for a food replacement while traveling in the case I can not find any vegan options. So I am super happy to use it daily and not just in this case. Would recommend for anyone :-)

Best shake

Posted by 5244810132838759467 on Feb 20, 2016

I find Vega to be far superior than any other shake I have tried. This really is a fantastic meal in one. I like to take it with rice milk but have mixed with almond milk and oat milk. It tastes great with all of these substitute milks. I have just been through a horrendously busy few weeks and it really was the Vega got me through it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »