Vega, Vega One, Plant-Based Nutritional Shake, French Vanilla, 30 oz (827 g)

5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Filling Shake with Great Taste

Posted by HDumas on Mar 11, 2013

I am so impressed by the Vega line of products, and this Vega One Nutritional Shake in particular. This drink goes great with some water and soy milk. It mixes smooth in my tumbler, and I don't feel hungry after drinking it. I often drink this after a work and as a dinner replacement. Definitely check out the Vega website: there is a lot of information there about the creator of the company, the products themselves, and healthy living in general.

Vega One Nutruitional Shake

Posted by 4741757459341667170 on Jan 18, 2013

I have been taking this product for about 3 months now and I feel great. I also am diabetic and this shake really does help to metabolize your glucose levels. iHerb.com delivered this product quickly and it was cheaper than going to the local health food store to purchase. Also, it was free shipping. Thnaks, Kathy Castleberry, Tampa, Fl

awesome shake

Posted by 5529191824100425249 on Oct 10, 2013

Love this shake. I have a shake very morning no need to take my supplements. The taste is very creamy. I make my shakes with vanilla coconut milk and frozen fruit blended. The only con is the price however I have reduced my supplements so it has evened out!

not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jul 03, 2013

11g carbs, 2g sugars. Sweetened with stevia leaf. I mix one scoop with water and my MacroGreens powder and royal jelly powder in the morning for my brekkie. Gives me enough energy to last all day! The taste is not too sweet in case you want to mix it with fruit juice. Be careful using it the first week - the fiber can cause gas if you arent used to it. Inulin does that! Been using VEGA for years now!

Best Value

Posted by 5506372410513777239 on May 01, 2014

I find that the quality of this product and the price paid is an excellent value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »