Vega, Vega One, Plant-Based Nutritional Shake, Natural, 30.4 oz (862 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent product, milled wholefood

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Mar 05, 2014

Great taste just mixed with water. I've had digestion problems since a course of antibiotics after my 2nd child, the probiotic content and whatever else has improved my digestion greatly. Always use this on my workout days, less than full serve gives me a boost, have a bit more when I don't follow Brazier's related Thrive diet as closely. Good value. I've tried the cheaper vegan alternatives, and this is one of the cases where you really do get what you pay for: this is a superior product, better results. You can put a price on health if you have pre-existing health issues and children and an intense fitness routine and study and work to keep up with all at once! This is no quick-fix for an otherwise poor diet, but it provides excellent extra support in times of stress and lifestyle transition periods.

Love this

Posted by amymitchell on Apr 24, 2012

I love vega and this new formula is great in my smoothies. You can barely taste it now! Although I do prefer to use more than the new scoop size as I'm used to putting '2 scoops' in rather than 1.

Love it Love it! LOVE it!

Posted by 5521370125003853195 on Jan 27, 2013

Not mention the great formula, it tastes fantastic! I can just take it as a drink! The flavor is great, well, at least the best for me~~~

Good Stuff!

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

I've always liked the vega range. It has 50% of your vitamin needs for the day in a serving which at times can be good if you are running on empty and needing a nutritious meal/snack. I often use this and other protein powder (Garden of Life Raw Protein and Maca up or others) in my morning smoothie which I have between a run and going to the pool or between my morning sprints and going to the gym. It means I get a quick fuel up of great nutrition and ensure my body has what it needs. I often add a banana or fruit to the powders, perhaps a few other supplements as well reishi powder (Fungiology), Maca, Cinnamon (blood sugar regulation), chlorella although this particular mix has maca, greens and so on. It's a bit more expensive than the others but it has added vitamins and maca, greens etc so I guess you get what you pay for.

Wow: feeling so energized

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Apr 08, 2014

I was very cautious when I ordered the product due the few negative reviews (I always read those first). I was afraid of the taste as this seems to be one of the major concerns. I was hesitating between 2 brands. Then, I wrote to a famous Doctor's office in NY who sells his own brand of protein powder but that cannot be shipped to Europe yet. They then recommended this brand and I went for it. I must say, I amazed. I take a shake every morning (visit the vegaone site, they have great smoothie recipes!) and I can tell the difference in my energy level, in my mental clarity, in my digestion and in my lack of cravings throughout the day. When I do not take it, I tend to munch all day long. It is as if the shake gives me exactly what my body needs. Two comments though: - I understand where the people who did not like the taste are coming from. It is probably stevia as this is a non-sweetened product. Stevia takes some getting used to it. Personally, it does not disturb me, but I would very much welcome if the brand launched a really non-sweetned product, i.e no stevia either. I would just then throw a date in my shake and that would be it. - The powder contains maca and I am not sure if this is the right thing for me to take due my low cortisol level. This is something I will have to double check.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »