Vega, Vibrancy Bar, Berry Bliss, 12 Bars, 1.8 oz (50 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Good ingredients, good bar!

Posted by 5000286282747428088 on Jul 29, 2014

I love Vega products, so I decided to give these a shot. I'm always looking for snacks with a good amount of protein, and with 10g per bar, these fit well into my diet. The rice protein does give it a little bit of a "chalky" feel in your mouth, but I am used to the texture of rice protein powder, so this is not a problem for me. The taste is good and the list of ingredients is excellent! No articifal stuff and not a list of 50+ ingredients that you have to read through. All in all, a really good buy, will definitely order more when these run out!

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Nov 24, 2012

great bars to take with you while traveling.. especially being a busy student like me. I do get hungry again after 2 hours of eating the bar.