July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

Reviews 1-star

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.