Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

I love this green powder

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 15, 2014

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Wow

Posted by 4884755814315189135 on Oct 04, 2014

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

I Recommend this Product

Posted by Reviewer3038570 on Jul 08, 2016

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

Addicted.

Posted by 5059034437042596076 on Aug 10, 2016

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Sep 07, 2016

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

Wonderful Probiotic source

Posted by 5542317034227218065 on Aug 24, 2016

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

Increases my energy

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Mar 23, 2011

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »