Addicted.

Posted by 5059034437042596076 on Aug 10, 2016

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Sep 07, 2016

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

Wonderful Probiotic source

Posted by 5542317034227218065 on Aug 24, 2016

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Posted by Reviewer1309379 on Feb 29, 2012

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

Tastes awful!

Posted by 4629592564761522742 on May 08, 2016

I can only put a little bit of it in my smoothie, tried to mix it with just water, but oh my, it was awful!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »