New To iHerb?

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jun 13, 2011

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1815616 on Dec 02, 2011

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Wow

Posted by 4884755814315189135 on Oct 04, 2014

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Posted by Reviewer1309379 on Feb 29, 2012

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »