Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jun 13, 2011

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1815616 on Dec 02, 2011

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Posted by Reviewer1309379 on Feb 29, 2012

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »