Gluten content

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jan 27, 2009

I called the manufacturer and was informed that this product, Vibrant Health, is gluten free. Ed in Alabama 1/27/09

Great Product...a few tips though!

Posted by Reviewer1855722 on Mar 16, 2010

I have used this product in the past but for me it has to be routine and once I get out of the routine I forget so it's been a while. It is a green healthy drink it's NOT supposed to taste like candy, BUT if you mix it in the right thing it's fine. In a rush one day I used an organic juice that was more sour and I felt sick the rest of the day. I usually use the real apple juice (the cloudy kind) OR if I take it during the day and don't have time for lunch or to make my own smoothie I use the Odwalla Original Super Food it's green as well, but on the sweeter side. As far as how I feel...it's not a miracle substance, but for overall health it's good to do. I like the individual packets even though they are more expensive than the big containers because if I am at work I can easily take it during the day if am unable to in the morning. Also sometimes I do get nauseous so if I take in the morning I have a piece of whole grain toast or during the day I eat a handful of pretzels just to settle it. It won't make everyone feel sick I am just prone to nausea. All in all a great product. Also I have severe IBS and I have noticed a difference as well. Again it's a for overall health like taking your vitamins everyday!

Convenient For Travel

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

This is a good product (see review of cannister) And these are very convenient for travel. I take these whenever I go out of town.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2762200 on Mar 01, 2008

I'm able to think much clearly with it.great product!

Convenient, mixes well

Posted by Reviewer1959977 on Nov 20, 2008

These green vibrance packets mix well and are very easy to use. I still hold my nose when I drink it but it's not that bad. As for the health benefits, I'm not able to fly yet, but we'll see if I get as sick this winter as last.;