Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 12.8 oz (363 g)

Great!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 14, 2008

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

What I received

Posted by Reviewer1748021 on Jan 31, 2010

This Product is AWESOME, I have more energy, not perfect but getting there. I don't miss a day that I don't take it. Thank you for making it so affordable

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1861902 on May 31, 2011

I have a smoothie with green vibrance, almond milk and papaya for breakfast every day. It gives me lots of energy in the morning. Good appetite control and helps with digestion! I will definetely re oder this product.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Sep 12, 2012

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

A staple in our family now

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jul 21, 2012

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.