So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

This is my first purchase of this product. I make fruity shakes for breakfast with Spirulina powder, and I use Vibrant Health as a shake in the afternoon, midday. It mixes well and is easy to use. I mix it with Silk's Almond Milk. Yummy. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star, is I haven't taken it long enough to make a comment on how it makes me feel, as in 'more energy, vitality'. I am hopeful.

feel more vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Aug 08, 2010

but sometimes I sleep too well when I take

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 01, 2010

One of the better greens for sure. The taste isn't the greatest, but still better than most greens. Considering the ingredients, the taste of spirulina is covered well. Only noticed slight improvement in energy levels, but I'm sure it's very good stuff.

Wrong shaped jar

Posted by Reviewer3051836 on Jan 27, 2011

I love the product, but just try to scoop it out of the jar with anything bigger than a child-sized hand. You should offer it in a wider, squatter jar so its easier to get at with the scoop provided.

Good product, heavy duty charges

Posted by 4612579716167936903 on Feb 26, 2014

These greens are good. I havent found them in Canada so I purchased online. Seemed a good deal however after being dinged with heavy duty charges I dont know that I would purchase the product again. Im still debating.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2331685 on May 07, 2008

This is still my favorite supplement due to its complete list of ingredients which surpasses all the other "green" supplements i've looked at. However, i gave it 4 stars because it seems the quantity in the container seems to be getting less and less. I'd say that only about 75% of the container was filled.

Vibrant Health Green

Posted by Reviewer1016444 on Jul 12, 2008

I have more energy during the day. I sleep more deep and I've only been on this product for 2 weeks. On Iherb, I paid half the price as from the local health food store.

Green Goodness

Posted by Reviewer2648986 on Jul 24, 2008

This powder is not as bad tasting as I thought.After reading some of the reviews I thought that the taste would he horrible,but it was tolerable.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1541886 on Sep 14, 2009

Always feel stronger when I'm taking my Green Vibrance!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

This product really makes me feel good because it is packed with the vitamins, nutrients, and probiotics that i need to keep my immune system strong. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it's hard to get it all down due to the gritty consistency. I also mix mine with half organic apple juice/half water which makes the taste more tolerable.