Try this

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Nov 24, 2009

I mix this with about 8 0z of vegetable juice, like V-8, but I use the Western Family brand cause it's cheaper. It makes a very nice vegetable juice drink with which to also wash your vitamins down.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041976 on Nov 25, 2009

Never get sick when I use it.

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer1835029 on Jun 25, 2009

I love this! I have been drinking this every morning for breakfast as my get up and go. Sometimes I mix it with fruit and other raw food meals to make a smoothie which is delicious. When I drink it alone I add a small amount of raw agave nectar to take the edge off the bitter green. I have decided to fill my freezer door shelf with containers because I love having it around.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product. I count on it for a daily veggie supplement & for its billions of probiotic cultures in one small scoop. The taste is neutral and the texture is smooth. I am delighted to have so much help in a scoop.

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008

I believe Green Vibrance to have one of the most impressive ingredient lists of any greens drink on the market. I combine it with a scoop of Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst to make an excellent morning smoothie. Definitely a top-shelf product.

Love Green Vibrance

Posted by 4833621763834053803 on Jan 27, 2013

Green vibrance contains Chlorella, the blood of the plant. A very high source of protein. I realize I've been undernourished for years before adding chlorella to my diet. I'm 68 now, and feel better than I did in my 50's -- and no joint pain, cholesterol low. I take no medications, have no illnesses that I'm aware of. I'm getting my friends and family on this.

The first thing I have in the morning...

Posted by 5174693625572908487 on Mar 08, 2013

I have been taking Green Vibrance for over 10 years and cannot do without it. I've tried a variety of green foods, probiotics, etc. and always came back to this brand. I never had any major colds, flus, virusus etc. in all my time of consistently taking Green Vibrance and it has been the key, besides nutrition and excercise, to great health and energy. It's the first thing that goes into my body every morning. I usually mix with a couple shots of fresh juice, sometimes just water & lemon and I'm good to go. I've recommended this to many friends and they made it part of their daily routine as well and can't do without it as well.

Amazing

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

Tastes unbelievably awful but I can't live without it

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

This is my first purchase of this product. I make fruity shakes for breakfast with Spirulina powder, and I use Vibrant Health as a shake in the afternoon, midday. It mixes well and is easy to use. I mix it with Silk's Almond Milk. Yummy. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star, is I haven't taken it long enough to make a comment on how it makes me feel, as in 'more energy, vitality'. I am hopeful.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on May 03, 2009

I have kept this product in the freezer, and I use it everyday with a half a glass of water and an apple and some berries. I have been using it for over two weeks. It tastes ok. I-Herb's price is about 30% lower than local price but it's still pricey.