Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 16, 2010

I have used many super green powders over the last fews years. Favorites include VitaMineral Green and Boku. However, Green Vibrance is excellent as well, in my opinion. Every morning, I mix one rounded tablespoon of the powder in juice (usually apple) with one teaspoon of Carlson lemon-flavored fish oil, shake it up, and pour into a glass.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2879720 on Oct 20, 2010

I use this product in my protein shakes and sometimes add it to my salads. It is a good way to get some extra vitamins and minerals. I really like it.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 01, 2010

One of the better greens for sure. The taste isn't the greatest, but still better than most greens. Considering the ingredients, the taste of spirulina is covered well. Only noticed slight improvement in energy levels, but I'm sure it's very good stuff.

feel more vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Aug 08, 2010

but sometimes I sleep too well when I take

Energy, general well being

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 27, 2010

I love this formuala. It is the best I have tried and it has noticeable effects on my health. I mix it with vibrants health's "Glycemic vibrance H" and together they keep my blood sugar lower. This formula has all the greens for vitality, regeneration and detoxification but also probiotics,food enzymes, adaptogens, beta glucans and arabinogalactans and many other things in it. The taste is typically "green", but I take it with stevia.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3277390 on Apr 16, 2010

I was always puzzled about the vast amount of choices in supplements. These days are over. I have my product now : Green Vibrance. I take a shot every morning. About 10 minutes later, my stomach starts singing joyful songs. After 1/2 hours, I take a much light breakfast than usual and I am set for the day. thanks green vibrance. thanks vibrant health. I only wish your products were available in more countries.

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

This is my first purchase of this product. I make fruity shakes for breakfast with Spirulina powder, and I use Vibrant Health as a shake in the afternoon, midday. It mixes well and is easy to use. I mix it with Silk's Almond Milk. Yummy. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star, is I haven't taken it long enough to make a comment on how it makes me feel, as in 'more energy, vitality'. I am hopeful.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Mar 11, 2010

Have been using this product for several years and just can not do without it. Makes my day, every day!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

This product really makes me feel good because it is packed with the vitamins, nutrients, and probiotics that i need to keep my immune system strong. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it's hard to get it all down due to the gritty consistency. I also mix mine with half organic apple juice/half water which makes the taste more tolerable.

I feel the vibes

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

When I first opened the bottle, I got scared because it smelled really weird, well disgusting, though I used various similar products before. However, it tastes great and I like the aftertaste. This has become one of my favorites and I'm definitely going to order again. Thank you, iherb, for delivering this promptly - I enjoy the powder every day now.