Energy, general well being

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 27, 2010

I love this formuala. It is the best I have tried and it has noticeable effects on my health. I mix it with vibrants health's "Glycemic vibrance H" and together they keep my blood sugar lower. This formula has all the greens for vitality, regeneration and detoxification but also probiotics,food enzymes, adaptogens, beta glucans and arabinogalactans and many other things in it. The taste is typically "green", but I take it with stevia.

Great Product / Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1425081 on Aug 21, 2008

Green Vibrance is a great green drink. Like the fact that ALL ingredients are listed on the label. iHerb, as always, is prompt and delivers as promiosed. Like the tremendous variety of products you offer.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3286095 on Oct 22, 2008

Wonderful stuff! I never get sick after taking this product for about 3 months. I have now taken it for about 2 years and feel great. My only complaint is that iHerb has quit carrying the large container so I have to order 2 of the smaller ones.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1913829 on Dec 27, 2008

Dissolves easily. No too bad tasting - you'll get use to it .... even like it if your are able to convince your brain that this is good for you ! This is my second brand and this is definitely BETTER than my first "greens drink" brand.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0,

Posted by Reviewer1204479 on Dec 31, 2008

Excellent product.

So Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1656639 on Jun 24, 2008

Some Ingredients are Organic an awesome product

My Favorite Green Product

Posted by Reviewer2643617 on Oct 31, 2006

I'm very happy with this product, it's has all the things I want, and none of the allergens I'm avoiding. I find I have more energy when I take this product regularly. I keep it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2549886 on Dec 09, 2007

after the first use i noticed a difference. i felt sated. my body responded with better energy, clarity and regularity. never want to go a day without.

Another Green Winner

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

Delivers superior nutrition at a great price.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 345 g (12.17 oz)

Posted by Reviewer1260559 on Apr 01, 2008

This stuff is unbelievable. Keeps me healthy and is excellent for digestion.