Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1886374 on Sep 10, 2009

Great product...decent taste!

I feel the vibes

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

When I first opened the bottle, I got scared because it smelled really weird, well disgusting, though I used various similar products before. However, it tastes great and I like the aftertaste. This has become one of my favorites and I'm definitely going to order again. Thank you, iherb, for delivering this promptly - I enjoy the powder every day now.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2879720 on Oct 20, 2010

I use this product in my protein shakes and sometimes add it to my salads. It is a good way to get some extra vitamins and minerals. I really like it.

Vibrance yes!

Posted by Reviewer1060534 on Nov 10, 2014

This product doesn't leave anything out when it Comes to greens. I use drink it inbetween my Juicing and it goes great mixed with my protein smoothes.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1640916 on Oct 20, 2011

Very fast shipping! I put this in my morning smoothies. The tast isn't the best but well worth it to be healthy!

thks

Posted by Reviewer1289819 on Nov 06, 2011

always good

Top quality!

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jan 06, 2012

This is packed with good stuff. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I like the taste as it's far less sweet than most of the other products out there. Good, healthy, clean ingredients, with no nasty stuff. Highly recommend it.

Great Product; More Mild Taste than Other Brands

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I took this product several times a week for 2 years. I found this to be one of the better green foods product on the market. While not quite up to the quality of products such as HealthForce Nutritionals and others, this is a solid all-around green foods blend that I would recommend for people seeking a boost in energy without having to take a strong tasting green foods drink. I found the taste of this product to be quite mild compared to some stronger blends. There is some concord grape used to sweeten the product, which is preferable to stevia and is something you can notice when you drink it. I would recommend this product as a nice introduction for those new to green foods drinks who want to try something without a strong taste. It's also a nice value in the larger size, just be sure to keep in the freeze for the longest freshness.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Feb 24, 2012

I have been on this product for 3 weeks and have noticed a big difference in the way I feel. I found that I had more energy after three days! I would recommend this product to anyone.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2483667 on Mar 03, 2012

this product is easy to use and is great tastingwhen mixed with juice