Great Product; More Mild Taste than Other Brands

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I took this product several times a week for 2 years. I found this to be one of the better green foods product on the market. While not quite up to the quality of products such as HealthForce Nutritionals and others, this is a solid all-around green foods blend that I would recommend for people seeking a boost in energy without having to take a strong tasting green foods drink. I found the taste of this product to be quite mild compared to some stronger blends. There is some concord grape used to sweeten the product, which is preferable to stevia and is something you can notice when you drink it. I would recommend this product as a nice introduction for those new to green foods drinks who want to try something without a strong taste. It's also a nice value in the larger size, just be sure to keep in the freeze for the longest freshness.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2483667 on Mar 03, 2012

this product is easy to use and is great tastingwhen mixed with juice

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2549886 on Dec 09, 2007

after the first use i noticed a difference. i felt sated. my body responded with better energy, clarity and regularity. never want to go a day without.

I feel the vibes

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

When I first opened the bottle, I got scared because it smelled really weird, well disgusting, though I used various similar products before. However, it tastes great and I like the aftertaste. This has become one of my favorites and I'm definitely going to order again. Thank you, iherb, for delivering this promptly - I enjoy the powder every day now.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1886374 on Sep 10, 2009

Great product...decent taste!

Top quality!

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jan 06, 2012

This is packed with good stuff. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I like the taste as it's far less sweet than most of the other products out there. Good, healthy, clean ingredients, with no nasty stuff. Highly recommend it.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1913829 on Dec 27, 2008

Dissolves easily. No too bad tasting - you'll get use to it .... even like it if your are able to convince your brain that this is good for you ! This is my second brand and this is definitely BETTER than my first "greens drink" brand.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2879720 on Oct 20, 2010

I use this product in my protein shakes and sometimes add it to my salads. It is a good way to get some extra vitamins and minerals. I really like it.

My Favorite Green Product

Posted by Reviewer2643617 on Oct 31, 2006

I'm very happy with this product, it's has all the things I want, and none of the allergens I'm avoiding. I find I have more energy when I take this product regularly. I keep it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

Another Green Winner

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

Delivers superior nutrition at a great price.