Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3286095 on Oct 22, 2008

Wonderful stuff! I never get sick after taking this product for about 3 months. I have now taken it for about 2 years and feel great. My only complaint is that iHerb has quit carrying the large container so I have to order 2 of the smaller ones.

Great Product / Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1425081 on Aug 21, 2008

Green Vibrance is a great green drink. Like the fact that ALL ingredients are listed on the label. iHerb, as always, is prompt and delivers as promiosed. Like the tremendous variety of products you offer.

Green Goodness

Posted by Reviewer2648986 on Jul 24, 2008

This powder is not as bad tasting as I thought.After reading some of the reviews I thought that the taste would he horrible,but it was tolerable.

Vibrant Health Green

Posted by Reviewer1016444 on Jul 12, 2008

I have more energy during the day. I sleep more deep and I've only been on this product for 2 weeks. On Iherb, I paid half the price as from the local health food store.

So Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1656639 on Jun 24, 2008

Some Ingredients are Organic an awesome product

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 14, 2008

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008

I believe Green Vibrance to have one of the most impressive ingredient lists of any greens drink on the market. I combine it with a scoop of Greens Plus Wild Berry Burst to make an excellent morning smoothie. Definitely a top-shelf product.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2331685 on May 07, 2008

This is still my favorite supplement due to its complete list of ingredients which surpasses all the other "green" supplements i've looked at. However, i gave it 4 stars because it seems the quantity in the container seems to be getting less and less. I'd say that only about 75% of the container was filled.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2762200 on Apr 05, 2008

good product

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 345 g (12.17 oz)

Posted by Reviewer1260559 on Apr 01, 2008

This stuff is unbelievable. Keeps me healthy and is excellent for digestion.