green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2483667 on Mar 03, 2012

this product is easy to use and is great tastingwhen mixed with juice

Assurance...

Posted by Reviewer3087344 on Mar 19, 2012

That I'm getting what I need. Have purchased many times and will continue to do so.

Good product, heavy duty charges

Posted by 4612579716167936903 on Feb 26, 2014

These greens are good. I havent found them in Canada so I purchased online. Seemed a good deal however after being dinged with heavy duty charges I dont know that I would purchase the product again. Im still debating.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010

This product really makes me feel good because it is packed with the vitamins, nutrients, and probiotics that i need to keep my immune system strong. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it's hard to get it all down due to the gritty consistency. I also mix mine with half organic apple juice/half water which makes the taste more tolerable.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1541886 on Sep 14, 2009

Always feel stronger when I'm taking my Green Vibrance!

feel more vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Aug 08, 2010

but sometimes I sleep too well when I take

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 01, 2010

One of the better greens for sure. The taste isn't the greatest, but still better than most greens. Considering the ingredients, the taste of spirulina is covered well. Only noticed slight improvement in energy levels, but I'm sure it's very good stuff.

Wrong shaped jar

Posted by Reviewer3051836 on Jan 27, 2011

I love the product, but just try to scoop it out of the jar with anything bigger than a child-sized hand. You should offer it in a wider, squatter jar so its easier to get at with the scoop provided.

Vibrant Health Green

Posted by Reviewer1016444 on Jul 12, 2008

I have more energy during the day. I sleep more deep and I've only been on this product for 2 weeks. On Iherb, I paid half the price as from the local health food store.

Green Goodness

Posted by Reviewer2648986 on Jul 24, 2008

This powder is not as bad tasting as I thought.After reading some of the reviews I thought that the taste would he horrible,but it was tolerable.