Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Reviews 1-star

Contains high amount of Arsenic

40 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 14, 2013

I noticed from consumer Report July 12, 2013, that Green Vibrance contained highest level of Arsenic. The amount of Arsenic in Green Vibrance is by factors higher than in any other tested green products. FDP proposed to limit Arsenic to 10 ppm in apple juice. Green Vibrance contains 4-8 times that much of Arsenic per serving scope. I had several kg Green Vibrance in my store which I through away upon reading the Conumer Report from july 12. 2013.

Australia quarantine doesen't allow this product in Australia so be carefull!!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 12, 2012

I am in Japan and I have been using this product for months. I recommended this to a friend of mine in Australia and he order it. Once pack arrived the quarantine contacted my friend asking him not to open the box as they were coming to collect this item as contain some ingredient illegal in Australia. Go and figure!!! 66USD plus postage lost!!! Be carefull Australians!!

Bad service

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!