Hard to remember to drink this

Posted by DeanaS on May 25, 2012

Hmmm, this is good stuff, easy to drink, just hard to remember. You need to keep this in the fridge or better yet the freezer. That right there loses points for me. It's due to the live probiotics and it preserves the product so it's necessary, just a hassle. I keep forgetting it. Also you need to remember to take this 30 minutes after a meal.

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 15, 2012

It helps my bowel issue no more constipation. Bought this to supplement on my veg intake. Not sure if i get all the nutrients indicated on the product.

not as good as decription

Posted by runsiman on Jul 31, 2012

I've taken for 6 weeks, but the immune system remains weak...

Nice drink

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 24, 2010

Clams to have lots of goodness in this drink and I don't doubt that it doesn't have benefits. But I think juicing your own raw organic fresh green produce is more effective. You can feel the difference.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 60 Day Supply

Posted by Reviewer2888048 on Apr 11, 2008

I haven't used this too much but I think I will start to more. I tend to make my own juices but I will add this into them. I do love the Vibrant Cleanse but you don't sell that one. I would love it if you did,pls think about that. thanks

Vibrant health

Posted by Reviewer1255197 on Dec 15, 2007

Haven't use it long enough to evauate it