Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

I'm loving it

Posted by 5646751614798941609 on Nov 19, 2013

energized vibrant health

Posted by 5494219973231414772 on Jul 19, 2012

Feel good, improved energy levels and it gives an extra boost through the day. Less tired. less hungry. good product. Only my first 10 days sofar.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2786227 on Oct 31, 2011

Great product. I use it in smoothies (for all my family) every morning.

added energy

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Sep 21, 2011

this review is too soon to be complete but thus far it has given me a nice boost in energy... I chose this for it's wide array of nutrients...tonic herbs, probiotics. Time will tell if I will be a regular part of my nutrition...

seems helpful

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Sep 08, 2011

Frankly, I've made so many positive dietary changes lately that I'm not sure how much this is helping. It doesn't feel as good as when I juice a bunch of vegetables, but it's the next best thing.

Like this!

Posted by Reviewer2306071 on Mar 31, 2011

The 10.1 version has added vitamins and extra Vit D for those who may be deficient. I don't know if I will order the 10.1 version again because I don't think I need the extra vitamins added. I will order the other version though.

I hope it was cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Aug 30, 2010

It doesn't taste good but acceptable. The price is a little expensive.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I would not recommend mixing this into anything because it tastes foul that way. I just take it dry by the spoonful during dinner.

Green is good

Posted by Reviewer3034908 on Jan 26, 2010

Lots of companies are pushing green stuff. I have had satisfactory experience with Vibrant Health products, so......

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »