You won't regret it!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Dec 08, 2015

I don't write many reviews but had to after taking this product. Literally within minutes of taking it I feel an immediate sense of well being, a sense of lightness all over my body, and a very noticeable boost of energy (to the point where i want to start running around). I have tried many green products over the years, searching for the best one and this is it. The only other product that had immediate results like this was Iridesca, and that costs $170. Also, I suggest taking this 2 to 3 times daily and slowly mixing it by hand in a very small amount of water first before adding more fluids. You don't want to blend greens because it causes oxidation (which destorys some of the vitamins/minerals).

amazing

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

Great product , great price .i use it in my smoothies every day . will continue buy . keep it in the freezer . lasts a long time .

it has organic arsenic... there is a difference

Posted by Reviewer2462820 on Apr 08, 2015

customers need to do their research. organic arsenic exists also in seafood. organic arsenic is not processed in our bodies like INORGANIC arsenic. inorganic arsenic is deadly.

green vibrance in can

Posted by 5721103498127885612 on Mar 29, 2015

awesome, I am a Realtor and I take one or two water bottles with a scoop for the day. And the free shipping and handling really helps. Thank you

STAND OUT PRODUCT

Posted by 5522876850763579361 on Mar 02, 2015

Been 2 months taking it, beside from its taste (vegie juice), this product is awesome. you're getting it all in one shot.

ugh! but helpful

Posted by 5031544750831043188 on Feb 25, 2015

The taste of this powder is god-awful. But mixed with some OJ and its more than tolerable. It give you a great boost of energy too- i can't even take it before bed. Strangely enough its also helped my joins be less creaky... weird but I'm not complaining- 5 STARS!!!

healthy

Posted by 4642511077075977426 on Dec 19, 2014

keeps me healthy. taste is challenging but it's worth it.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance - The Rolls Royce of green drinks!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This must be the Rolls Royce of green drinks! Just look at the ingredients ... it has everything from the ground up! Veggies, fruits, mushrooms, sprouts, probiotics, algaes, chlorellas, spirulinas, berries, resveratrols... everything! I recently found this when a friend asked "Do you know Vibrant Health greens?". I didn't, but I reseached and I was amazed! This now is my standard green drink. If you are not comfortable with the price, look at the weight. This is 2x your regular monthly green powder drink. So, its just about the same in price, but a lot bigger in nutrients. NOTE -- refrigirate, or put in freezer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

A great way to up your ORAC intake

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Not very good tasting, but you can feel the punch of the ingredients in its taste. Very generous listing of nutrients at this price. Nice all rounder for people who have aversions to 'synthetic' or 'lab-made' nutritional supplements (like my mom). However, with problems metabolizing oxalates and salicylates (very common within the autism spectrum community), I would be careful to not take too much since many of there greens are packed with oxalates.

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!