10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Reviews 5-star

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 60 Day Supply

Posted by Reviewer1934004 on Jul 08, 2008

I have been using this product for over 2 years. I honestly belief that it's one of the best products I've ever used. I'm diabetic, was losing my teeth, my gums were very weak. Now I have no more problems with either one. I have more energy to do exercise and recover faster. I just love this product.

Drink it up

Posted by Reviewer1877975 on May 17, 2010

I've been drinking green powdered drinks since the begining of the year, I started with Trader Joe's Super Green Drink Powder and needed to replace my empty container when I decided to do some research on other similar products out there. After alot of reading I discovered that not all green powdered drinks are the same, some contain fillers for bulk, some are grass heavy, some have lower quality ingredients. This blend is a well rounded powder with quality ingredients at a fair price. It tastes good and I feel good. Try it for a couple months and see for your self.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2852126 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking this product for the last few weeks and I have noticed a change in my energy level which has increased tremendously and as well I just received the results from blood work taken after 10 days on this product and the results were outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve there nutritional intake. I mix the power in a smoothly every morning which hides the terrible flavor that the powder has when just mixed with water or even juice. Buy the two months supply to offset the high cost of this supplement.

This about covers it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on Sep 12, 2006

Green Vibrance is awesome, by far the most complete greens superfood I've seen and I've checked them out! I buy a bunch of those Vitamin Waters, one for each day, take a couple sips out, then put the serving of Green Vibrance in and shake it up... it tastes great! I actually look forward to doing this for myself every day! No idea what it tastes like with water.

Best green supplement I've foud

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009

I've compared the ingredient list of many green supplements. Green Vibrance definitely offers the most value for the punch. It has twice the concentration of many important ingredients compared to competitors. Great range of "superfoods." Good stuff. Great value at iHerb's prices, esp. in the larger sizes.