Nice drink

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 24, 2010

Clams to have lots of goodness in this drink and I don't doubt that it doesn't have benefits. But I think juicing your own raw organic fresh green produce is more effective. You can feel the difference.

Great Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2371519 on Jun 16, 2010

I love this stuff, I'm only a couple weeks into it, but it does boost my energy levels and overall wellness.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I would not recommend mixing this into anything because it tastes foul that way. I just take it dry by the spoonful during dinner.

Drink it up

Posted by Reviewer1877975 on May 17, 2010

I've been drinking green powdered drinks since the begining of the year, I started with Trader Joe's Super Green Drink Powder and needed to replace my empty container when I decided to do some research on other similar products out there. After alot of reading I discovered that not all green powdered drinks are the same, some contain fillers for bulk, some are grass heavy, some have lower quality ingredients. This blend is a well rounded powder with quality ingredients at a fair price. It tastes good and I feel good. Try it for a couple months and see for your self.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1960266 on May 11, 2010

I have used GV for about 2 years...I truly believe it has helped my whole family...We mix it in orange juice with my reds and acai powder and whatever else we have and drink it...or mix it in with 1 cup of frozen blueberries, a banana and whatever fresh fruit we have available, add a little milk, put in the blender and mix...Delicious shake for anytime of the day! Even my 8 year old likes it...Love this!

Greenzzzz!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1603573 on May 10, 2010

Its the greatest product ever created, put years on your life

fabulous product, fantastic service and website!

Posted by Reviewer1177374 on May 06, 2010

I'm so happy I found i-herb.com. I've been using Green Vibrance everyday for over two years now. It is indeed my super food and 100 percent nutrition everyday. I save so much money by getting Green Vibrance through IHerb.com- I highly recommend the site for the convenience, price savings, fast delivery, and good customer service.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2920536 on Apr 25, 2010

Dissolves very easily. "Feels" good.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2628524 on Apr 16, 2010

I am convinced that this product is responsible for steady weightloss, improved digestion and the 'glow' that people notice in my appearance.

Took a little getting used to...

Posted by Reviewer3088299 on Apr 05, 2010

But we did it and it was worth it. We put it in a fruit smoothy (just fruit in the vita-mix) and we don't even notice the taste anymore. Love the nutritional benefits. Excellent product!