Green Vigrance

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 09, 2007

Probably the best green drink available.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

Love this green powder! This is the most complete, super-quality of all green powders with the most bang for my buck.

Our favorite smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 16, 2011

We both use Green Vibrance to make our morning smoothies. Adding some powdered superfruits and hemp for extra protein makes this a powerhouse formula. It has everything! Gives us energy to spare! Excellent product! Because it's so expensive, we like to use half a serving and fill in with other nutritious powders. It lasts longer that way, with no obvious reduction in benefits. Good stuff!

Green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1558269 on Oct 20, 2011

I was feeling run down with no energy but also wasn't sleeping at night! I felt as though my years life of burning the candle at both ends had finally caught up with me! Since taking green vibrance I can honestly say I have my old energy levels back and feel great! I am also getting alot more sleep which I didnt expect but it just goes to show with the right nutrients your body works better! I would recommend this product to anyone and would like to thank 'iHerb' for their expedient delivery 2 days to get to the UK from the US!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2164500 on Oct 22, 2011

this stuff is great I am 100% happy with it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2775807 on Oct 25, 2011

This is my second order of this product, I am quite please with it's outcome. My use consist of once a day and I feel great. Thanks for such a great product.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2473836 on Oct 31, 2011

The first time I took it, it was like flying to the moon and back. Excellent product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1557029 on Aug 22, 2011

I have been taking Green Vibrance for 5 months, feel like a new person, it has great benefits-

Best health supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer1208115 on Sep 07, 2011

I take this product religiously every morning and just dont get sick. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3118331 on Nov 09, 2011

Super greens dont come any better than this.