Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1817930 on Jun 10, 2008

My first experience with probiotics which has been helpful in maintaining my immune system.

Green is good

Posted by Reviewer1735030 on Sep 22, 2009

I love this stuff. I prefer the spinach taste to the extra flavors added to others. Plus I have been quite healthy since drinking it. I'm on my 3rd can.

Super food

Posted by Reviewer1752546 on Jan 12, 2011

My son mentioned that he used this product when we were at a health store. I looked at all the probiotics and health foods in this and decided to try it. It lasts 2 months for my husband and myself in our morning shakes. I am one for trying to get the most vitamins as possible and staying healthy. This product has so much in it and is worth the money.

amazing

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

Great product , great price .i use it in my smoothies every day . will continue buy . keep it in the freezer . lasts a long time .

Great Product

Posted by 4888311920438492328 on May 05, 2016

When I purchased this product, I did so on a recommendation from a friend - they did mention that it doesn't taste the best. I find that it tastes like cold, green tea which isn't that bad! I have found that since taking this I have been sleeping better and can concentrate more. Just have to remember to take it every day! Looking forward to ordering some more. Am impressed with the fast shipping and delivery time to Canada.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1590413 on Jun 23, 2011

Green Vibrance is the Best! I have been drinking it in my Juice with Aloe Vera for a year now and it has changed my life!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance 688g

Posted by Reviewer1595848 on May 14, 2008

Fantastic. Have taken it every day for over 3 years.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1597287 on Dec 30, 2009

The product is great and takes care of my afternoon slump.

Greenzzzz!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1603573 on May 10, 2010

Its the greatest product ever created, put years on your life

my best habit

Posted by Reviewer1608366 on May 03, 2011

I drink a green drink every morning and it gives me great energy. It is the best habit I have! I was mixing my own green drink for a couple years until I found Green Vibrance, It has everything you need and the quality is excellent.