Vibrant Health

Posted by Reviewer1705092 on Mar 16, 2010

Everything was Great!!! Thanks

I love this stuff!

Posted by lifemyweigh on Feb 28, 2010

I can feel such a difference in my joints and overall health when I'm taking this. My knees were starting to twinge when I would climb steps and I started taking this once a day and I don't even notice my knees now. It's awesome!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2852126 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking this product for the last few weeks and I have noticed a change in my energy level which has increased tremendously and as well I just received the results from blood work taken after 10 days on this product and the results were outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve there nutritional intake. I mix the power in a smoothly every morning which hides the terrible flavor that the powder has when just mixed with water or even juice. Buy the two months supply to offset the high cost of this supplement.

Green is good

Posted by Reviewer3034908 on Jan 26, 2010

Lots of companies are pushing green stuff. I have had satisfactory experience with Vibrant Health products, so......

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This stuff is very good. I've tried a lot of supplements over the years - This is one I've purchased many times over. It's bitter, but add a squeeze of lemon juice or fruit juice and that bitterness is more than manageable for a "grown-up" as my 4 year old would say. Decent value in a 60 serving size as well. Make sure you read the servings per container on any "green food" product to get the true cost. I keep mine in the freezer in a big zip-top bag.

Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

Super charged

Posted by Reviewer2768686 on Jan 02, 2010

I love this product. It gives me mobility and flexibility. I feel balanced, alert and never feel fatigued all day.

Posted by Reviewer1597287 on Dec 30, 2009

The product is great and takes care of my afternoon slump.

Best green supplement I've foud

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009

I've compared the ingredient list of many green supplements. Green Vibrance definitely offers the most value for the punch. It has twice the concentration of many important ingredients compared to competitors. Great range of "superfoods." Good stuff. Great value at iHerb's prices, esp. in the larger sizes.

Posted by Reviewer3008086 on Dec 12, 2009

Great product...after 1 month of taking Green Vibrance feeling much healthier and energetic. Will continue to take this for long time....