buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1336224 on Apr 01, 2007

this is an incredible product for the whole family...especially when you don't have the time and money to cook organic veggies daily!

great

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Sep 25, 2008

I love stuff this!! more energy , better skin, , thanks .

Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1668875 on Sep 05, 2010

I have been on the Green Vibrance for about 3 weeks not and I notice an improved energy level throughout my whole day. I also notice that I stay asleep at night longer and wake up more refreshed. Thanks!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 on Oct 11, 2007

Mixing Green Vibrance with my protein mix every morning keeps me going, even during the most hectic of times when I don't pay a lot of attention to my nutritional needs.

When I can drink fresh vegetable juice

Posted by Reviewer1314670 on Sep 20, 2010

When it isn't possible for me to drink daily fresh vegetable juice, I always choose to supplement my diet with Green Vibrance, and I feel like my body is getting all the good things it needs.

STAND OUT PRODUCT

Posted by 5522876850763579361 on Mar 02, 2015

Been 2 months taking it, beside from its taste (vegie juice), this product is awesome. you're getting it all in one shot.

Works Instantly!! :)

Posted by Reviewer1016730 on Sep 05, 2010

I love this product!! When I'm feeling spent just one glass works. It's perfect all around, helps my hair grow faster too. I even give it to my 4 yr old daughter and she loves it!! Thanks for such a great product!! :) KSW Santa Barbara, Ca

Best product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

Every morning and every night for almost two years I used this product. Not always I can eat plenty of fresh green vegetables even being a vegetarian. Sometime just a coup of legumes with some fruits and I have to go. That's when this amazing product comes in help!! Keep it inside the freezer always and never run out of it!!