Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.

great

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Sep 25, 2008

I love stuff this!! more energy , better skin, , thanks .

buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1336224 on Apr 01, 2007

this is an incredible product for the whole family...especially when you don't have the time and money to cook organic veggies daily!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

throw out your vitamins and diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on Sep 29, 2007

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning and it curbs my appetite until noon or later. The best way to drink it is to put it in a blender with about 10 oz of water then add your favorite frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc) I also add a little stevia plus to sweeten it a bit. It taste delicouse. I have energy all day long and it helps to keep me regular.

The greener you are, the healthier you become

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2013

Wow, if there is a perfect health supplement, I have to say this is it. It has stuff (more than 60) that is just too numerous to list. Each one supports your immune, circulatory and digestive systems. It has fibers like flax seeds, apple powder, rice bran, etc. You can download the ingredients and see for yourself and you will also be amazed. One scoop a day that is all you need and you will see and feel different. I've been taking one scoop for ten years now and my health could not be better. This is truly a super super food. For those of you who object to the "green" taste, mix it with apple juice. It is more palatable this way. I always start my day with the Green Vibrance shake (1 scoop of GV, 2 tabs of flax seed oil, 1 tab of flax seed powder, a handful of berries and 8 oz. of unfiltered apple juice, 2 tabs of low fat yoghurt, buzz in a blender for 1 minute, and drink it up). I have enough energy until lunch time.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 on Oct 11, 2007

Mixing Green Vibrance with my protein mix every morning keeps me going, even during the most hectic of times when I don't pay a lot of attention to my nutritional needs.

ten stars easy

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

Green Vibrance is hands down the very best supplement I have found. My body really notices the difference. The quality of GV is far above any other supplement of its kind.

Super Breakfast Drink!!

Posted by Reviewer2322057 on Mar 19, 2008

a great combination for my breakfast drink. Have it every morning with 1 cup mixed berries, 1 tbl spoon Nutribotic Spectrum shake, 1 tbl. spoon hemp seeds, 1 tbl. spoon hemp oil, 1 tbl. spoon hemp fibre, 1 cup water, blend and drink!!! fabulous enegy, feel super and can last well beyound lunch. This is a real health drink

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3358338 on Sep 05, 2008

Green Vibrance is the real deal, a very good product. Be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. There is some green tea extract and some other uppers in there that may keep you awake if you are already have other sources of caffeine, ect... Enjoy