Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3083301 on Aug 09, 2008

My daughter and son-in-law introduced me to this product. My daughter said her hair dresser wanted to know what she was taking as her hair had improved so much. At that time my hair was thinning because of much stress due to health problems. I started to take Green Vibrance also. Soon I saw a lot of new growth along the forehead! I was delighted! I feel better taking this product and my hair stopped falling out at such a rapid pace, while the new hair growth just continued. I am a happy camper!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2297450 on Mar 13, 2009

GV isn't the best tasting thing in the world but it did wonders for me. I was fighting some precancerous cells in my body and had begun to feel very tired and drained. I was told about GV and it's wonderful amounts of greens so I started taking it a few weeks before I got on a wonderful supplement program to help my battle. Within that first two weeks I was much more energetic and full of life. I regained some will and drive to do what I needed to! I have continued to take it each morning ever since. I'm happy to report that I won the battle and am grateful to each person who gave me just great information and access to such effective products.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2628524 on Apr 16, 2010

I am convinced that this product is responsible for steady weightloss, improved digestion and the 'glow' that people notice in my appearance.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0

Posted by sweden on Oct 03, 2009

This stuff is jam-packed with goodness. Read the ingredients label, then take a look at your cupboard of supplements. If you're like me, you'll see that Green Vibrance contains so many of the same supplements that you take separately - and in high enough measure - that you can either cut back on your extra supplementation or do without it entirely. In a word, a big fat jar of Green Vibrance, though it seems expensive at first blush, could save you a bundle because it contains many of the ingredients you've been buying separately. YES! It tastes like grass! Stop whining and knock it back. If you're such a big baby you can't handle that, then mix in a little fruit juice. *sighs and rolls eyes at all the folks who call themselves adults yet can't drink down this stuff without whinging and whining* MAN UP, people! =D

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1428725 on Dec 15, 2011

myself, my husband and friend ate out and myself and my friend went down with food poisoning, but my husband had taken this just before we went out and started to get stomach cramps but then they dissapeared and he never fell ill!!...also my friend is taking this for acid problems and since taking it has only had 1 small episode...so overall a great product we all feel energised and healthy from it..everyone should be on this stuff!