July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0

Posted by sweden on Oct 03, 2009

This stuff is jam-packed with goodness. Read the ingredients label, then take a look at your cupboard of supplements. If you're like me, you'll see that Green Vibrance contains so many of the same supplements that you take separately - and in high enough measure - that you can either cut back on your extra supplementation or do without it entirely. In a word, a big fat jar of Green Vibrance, though it seems expensive at first blush, could save you a bundle because it contains many of the ingredients you've been buying separately. YES! It tastes like grass! Stop whining and knock it back. If you're such a big baby you can't handle that, then mix in a little fruit juice. *sighs and rolls eyes at all the folks who call themselves adults yet can't drink down this stuff without whinging and whining* MAN UP, people! =D

Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.

great

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Sep 25, 2008

I love stuff this!! more energy , better skin, , thanks .

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Ingredients are awesome

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!