お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1428725 on Dec 15, 2011

myself, my husband and friend ate out and myself and my friend went down with food poisoning, but my husband had taken this just before we went out and started to get stomach cramps but then they dissapeared and he never fell ill!!...also my friend is taking this for acid problems and since taking it has only had 1 small episode...so overall a great product we all feel energised and healthy from it..everyone should be on this stuff!

Australia quarantine doesen't allow this product in Australia so be carefull!!

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 12, 2012

I am in Japan and I have been using this product for months. I recommended this to a friend of mine in Australia and he order it. Once pack arrived the quarantine contacted my friend asking him not to open the box as they were coming to collect this item as contain some ingredient illegal in Australia. Go and figure!!! 66USD plus postage lost!!! Be carefull Australians!!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance - The Rolls Royce of green drinks!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This must be the Rolls Royce of green drinks! Just look at the ingredients ... it has everything from the ground up! Veggies, fruits, mushrooms, sprouts, probiotics, algaes, chlorellas, spirulinas, berries, resveratrols... everything! I recently found this when a friend asked "Do you know Vibrant Health greens?". I didn't, but I reseached and I was amazed! This now is my standard green drink. If you are not comfortable with the price, look at the weight. This is 2x your regular monthly green powder drink. So, its just about the same in price, but a lot bigger in nutrients. NOTE -- refrigirate, or put in freezer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

All around goodness

Posted by Reviewer2443605 on Sep 02, 2010

So, I've never written a review before, but iHerb emailed me and made it easy and I love this product so here I am writing a review. I LOVE Green Vibrance. I take it every day. Ideally with orange juice and aloe vera juice. Good for digestion especially with an upset stomach. Good for overall everything. Green is life. Can't beat the price.

Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.