scope of ingredients is impressive.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on May 29, 2012

Taste not very appealing but tolerable.

Awesome product

Posted by 5272978473370908516 on May 27, 2012

This product is amazing! Started feeling the effects just a few days after starting taking a cap-full a day.

Hard to remember to drink this

Posted by DeanaS on May 25, 2012

Hmmm, this is good stuff, easy to drink, just hard to remember. You need to keep this in the fridge or better yet the freezer. That right there loses points for me. It's due to the live probiotics and it preserves the product so it's necessary, just a hassle. I keep forgetting it. Also you need to remember to take this 30 minutes after a meal.

best of all

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 01, 2012

been taking this regularly for a long time, fit as ever !

Australia quarantine doesen't allow this product in Australia so be carefull!!

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 12, 2012

I am in Japan and I have been using this product for months. I recommended this to a friend of mine in Australia and he order it. Once pack arrived the quarantine contacted my friend asking him not to open the box as they were coming to collect this item as contain some ingredient illegal in Australia. Go and figure!!! 66USD plus postage lost!!! Be carefull Australians!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1437834 on Feb 13, 2012

I love it!

I like this a lot

Posted by Reviewer1312033 on Feb 06, 2012

I like to mix it with Simply Limeade. It mixes quite well and the taste is hardly noticeable, although it tastes nice and earthy. I do not recommend mixing with cranberry juice, however. Just does not go well with that...But it's a very good product.

I am so happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

Natural, organic, no additives. No sugars, no xylitol, no stevia. And that is what I like, so then I have a choice of if I want to sweeten it and if so, what with. Tastes fine, very balanced ingredients and makes me feel great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570634 on Jan 27, 2012

I Have been ordering this product online for quite a few years. It is always an easy online experience and I ALWAYS receive my product within a few days. Thank you very much.

excellent