Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on May 16, 2011

BEST

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 24, 2011

I just don't eat enough vegetables and fruits. This makes all the difference and really helps regulate your system. I've been using half a scoop, one scoop was too much for me. This product is just what my body has been asking for.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2952952 on Aug 03, 2011

I make a green soup (zuchinni,parsley,green bean and celery), and put in a scoop with each serving. You cannot taste it's "green-ness" this way and boy do I feel great after eating it. It's harder to get down when mixed with juice (I've tried apple and pear) and I don't even think I'd try it with water. But it's a battery pack of a supplement, and if you have to plug you nose to take it, then just do it! I also had a little yeast overgrowth on my skin which went away after starting this. My accupunturist thinks it's because the product is so jammed packed that it actually changes the p.h. of your body. No matter how I slice it, this stuff is worth it. And it's gluten free too!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This stuff is very good. I've tried a lot of supplements over the years - This is one I've purchased many times over. It's bitter, but add a squeeze of lemon juice or fruit juice and that bitterness is more than manageable for a "grown-up" as my 4 year old would say. Decent value in a 60 serving size as well. Make sure you read the servings per container on any "green food" product to get the true cost. I keep mine in the freezer in a big zip-top bag.

All around goodness

Posted by Reviewer2443605 on Sep 02, 2010

So, I've never written a review before, but iHerb emailed me and made it easy and I love this product so here I am writing a review. I LOVE Green Vibrance. I take it every day. Ideally with orange juice and aloe vera juice. Good for digestion especially with an upset stomach. Good for overall everything. Green is life. Can't beat the price.