Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2952952 on Aug 03, 2011

I make a green soup (zuchinni,parsley,green bean and celery), and put in a scoop with each serving. You cannot taste it's "green-ness" this way and boy do I feel great after eating it. It's harder to get down when mixed with juice (I've tried apple and pear) and I don't even think I'd try it with water. But it's a battery pack of a supplement, and if you have to plug you nose to take it, then just do it! I also had a little yeast overgrowth on my skin which went away after starting this. My accupunturist thinks it's because the product is so jammed packed that it actually changes the p.h. of your body. No matter how I slice it, this stuff is worth it. And it's gluten free too!

Service very good I am happy will order again price was right

Posted by Reviewer2377304 on Jul 28, 2011

excellent

Really Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer2583144 on Jul 20, 2011

I am so happy I-Herb ships to Australia. I've been on this only 3 days and already have more energy. I wake up early ready to start my day. This is really good stuff. Thanks I-herb!

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1590413 on Jun 23, 2011

Green Vibrance is the Best! I have been drinking it in my Juice with Aloe Vera for a year now and it has changed my life!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2243242 on Jun 19, 2011

Another fantastic product. I look forward to ordering these products for a long time. Thank you.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2771107 on May 31, 2011

fabulous product, great price, timely shipping

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 24, 2011

I just don't eat enough vegetables and fruits. This makes all the difference and really helps regulate your system. I've been using half a scoop, one scoop was too much for me. This product is just what my body has been asking for.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on May 16, 2011

BEST

Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.

my best habit

Posted by Reviewer1608366 on May 03, 2011

I drink a green drink every morning and it gives me great energy. It is the best habit I have! I was mixing my own green drink for a couple years until I found Green Vibrance, It has everything you need and the quality is excellent.