Great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my breakfast. I mix this with ground flax seed & chia seed into coconut milk. Its like taking a multi vitamin only better and it contains probiotics and enzymes which help me a lot.

best of all

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 01, 2012

been taking this regularly for a long time, fit as ever !

Awake and Alert!

Posted by Reviewer2563783 on Dec 29, 2011

After taking Vibrant Health for a few short days I noticed the difference in a HUGE way. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert, which was a big change. My diet was lacking in a lot of areas and this product seems to have filled the gaps and given me a REAL boost in overall wellbeing! Big claim I know, but it seems to have helped!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Jan 01, 2012

excellent!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570634 on Jan 27, 2012

I Have been ordering this product online for quite a few years. It is always an easy online experience and I ALWAYS receive my product within a few days. Thank you very much.

I am so happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

Natural, organic, no additives. No sugars, no xylitol, no stevia. And that is what I like, so then I have a choice of if I want to sweeten it and if so, what with. Tastes fine, very balanced ingredients and makes me feel great!

I like this a lot

Posted by Reviewer1312033 on Feb 06, 2012

I like to mix it with Simply Limeade. It mixes quite well and the taste is hardly noticeable, although it tastes nice and earthy. I do not recommend mixing with cranberry juice, however. Just does not go well with that...But it's a very good product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1437834 on Feb 13, 2012

I love it!

Awesome product

Posted by 5272978473370908516 on May 27, 2012

This product is amazing! Started feeling the effects just a few days after starting taking a cap-full a day.

scope of ingredients is impressive.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on May 29, 2012

Taste not very appealing but tolerable.