kills free radicals

Posted by 4776769189973195872 on Dec 10, 2012

great product

Best Product....Best Price!

Posted by Catalyst on Feb 15, 2011

Hi, Thanks for providing fast service with the best prices I have seen so far! I love green vibrance! I am a first time shopper, count me in...I'll be back! Best Regards -James

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Sep 11, 2009

greens and probiotics all in one!

Vibrant Heath, Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2651174 on Aug 05, 2008

Doesn't taste great (but none of these green foods do!) Actually this one tastes better than previous brands I have tried. Based on the limited research I have done, Vibrant Health was the very best green food supplement I could find. Contains the most nutrition for the money. I highly recommend.

Mix with vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1943478 on Jan 29, 2008

We were drinking freshly ground wheatgrass. It was so strong, it was hard to chock down. The Green Vibrance mixed with vitamin water is great! No unpleasant taste at all.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1960266 on May 11, 2010

I have used GV for about 2 years...I truly believe it has helped my whole family...We mix it in orange juice with my reds and acai powder and whatever else we have and drink it...or mix it in with 1 cup of frozen blueberries, a banana and whatever fresh fruit we have available, add a little milk, put in the blender and mix...Delicious shake for anytime of the day! Even my 8 year old likes it...Love this!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1961473 on Aug 08, 2008

I've tried several green food supplements and researched many more. Vibrant Health's Green Vibrance is the best and most complete combination I've found. Unlike some others the flavor is enjoyable, too. I highly recommend it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 10, 2009

excellent product , but expensive

Great price for awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1872916 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been using Green Vibrance for approximately 1 1/2 years now, after I was diagnosed and treated for colon cancer. I now have my husband, mother, and friends using this product as well, and they all look and feel healthier. This is the best price I could find anywhere, and I will be ordering again. thank you for offering this product at such a great price!

Vibrant Health