JUST A TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2319724 on Nov 14, 2012

HAS DEFINITELY HELPED WITH CONSTIPATION ALONG WITH THE EXTRA BENEFITS OF MORE ENERGY AND ALL THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS IT CONTAINS.

Great Product

Posted by 4888311920438492328 on May 05, 2016

When I purchased this product, I did so on a recommendation from a friend - they did mention that it doesn't taste the best. I find that it tastes like cold, green tea which isn't that bad! I have found that since taking this I have been sleeping better and can concentrate more. Just have to remember to take it every day! Looking forward to ordering some more. Am impressed with the fast shipping and delivery time to Canada.

great product

Posted by 5713721736389059953 on Dec 28, 2016

This stuff works great with smoothies and just regular juice or water

A great way to up your ORAC intake

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Not very good tasting, but you can feel the punch of the ingredients in its taste. Very generous listing of nutrients at this price. Nice all rounder for people who have aversions to 'synthetic' or 'lab-made' nutritional supplements (like my mom). However, with problems metabolizing oxalates and salicylates (very common within the autism spectrum community), I would be careful to not take too much since many of there greens are packed with oxalates.

healthy

Posted by 4642511077075977426 on Dec 19, 2014

keeps me healthy. taste is challenging but it's worth it.

kills free radicals

Posted by 4776769189973195872 on Dec 10, 2012

great product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my breakfast. I mix this with ground flax seed & chia seed into coconut milk. Its like taking a multi vitamin only better and it contains probiotics and enzymes which help me a lot.

amazing

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

Great product , great price .i use it in my smoothies every day . will continue buy . keep it in the freezer . lasts a long time .

Great Vibrant Greens

Posted by 4629730577343993962 on Dec 03, 2013

I am enjoying this product and find it effective. I was also impressed with the prompt delivery and I shall certainly purchase again. With regards, June

Vibrant Health