high quality

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Jun 15, 2012

I can not say I have experienced any health benefit from this specifically, but judgeing by the taste, texture, smell, taste, and packaging I would say it is very high quality.

Replaces my veggie intake when I am away from home.

Posted by 5735382647161684931 on Aug 10, 2012

Let's face it, I eat a lot of veggies. But when I am away from home, it is almost impossible to keep up the volume. So I turn to Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance. Now, when not in my own surroundings, I still get all my greens. Not bad tasting, either. Easy to travel with. I recommended this product to my husband, and now he uses it, too. And for those days that I am home, but taking in a quantity of veggies, I take this instead.

Great stuff!

Posted by 4935124370432282394 on Sep 03, 2012

We love it! Does not taste too bad and after 2 weeks your system is cleaned out and you have energy like you have not had in years. Great stuff! I'm placing another order soon!

The best Green Food I have found

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I have tried several Green Foods and found most to be incomplete. This one has more ingredients than I have ever seen in a Green Food.

Second time buying this

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

Great greens powder - love it!

A complete product

Posted by 5522215785789317825 on Oct 08, 2012

I can't add much to what has already been said, but I'm glad I ordered this. For anyone used to drinking unsweetend green tea, especially matcha, this tastes fine. I'm drinking it in a smoothie right now and I barely notice it, but I don't mind the flavour just in water either.

JUST A TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2319724 on Nov 14, 2012

HAS DEFINITELY HELPED WITH CONSTIPATION ALONG WITH THE EXTRA BENEFITS OF MORE ENERGY AND ALL THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS IT CONTAINS.

Great Vibrant Greens

Posted by 4629730577343993962 on Dec 03, 2013

I am enjoying this product and find it effective. I was also impressed with the prompt delivery and I shall certainly purchase again. With regards, June

Vibrant Health

Posted by Reviewer1910701 on Jan 02, 2009

Is great!

Vibrant health Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 24, 2009

Great product. Fast shipping to Oz. I have more energy, don`t feel like overeating anymore. Very balancing to the system.