New To iHerb?

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Works Instantly!! :)

Posted by Reviewer1016730 on Sep 05, 2010

I love this product!! When I'm feeling spent just one glass works. It's perfect all around, helps my hair grow faster too. I even give it to my 4 yr old daughter and she loves it!! Thanks for such a great product!! :) KSW Santa Barbara, Ca

When I can drink fresh vegetable juice

Posted by Reviewer1314670 on Sep 20, 2010

When it isn't possible for me to drink daily fresh vegetable juice, I always choose to supplement my diet with Green Vibrance, and I feel like my body is getting all the good things it needs.

GOOD FOR MARATHON

Posted by Reviewer2814692 on Sep 27, 2010

My husband runs a marathon and this product really helped him to run 21,5 km. I am 3 kids mom and this products helps me feel stronger and more vital.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This stuff is very good. I've tried a lot of supplements over the years - This is one I've purchased many times over. It's bitter, but add a squeeze of lemon juice or fruit juice and that bitterness is more than manageable for a "grown-up" as my 4 year old would say. Decent value in a 60 serving size as well. Make sure you read the servings per container on any "green food" product to get the true cost. I keep mine in the freezer in a big zip-top bag.

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by Reviewer2809655 on Sep 02, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.