complete nourishment

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Oct 17, 2008

Taking Green Vibrance gives you all you need - and more - no need for a multivitamin. And mixed with apple juice it tastes great!

Replaces my veggie intake when I am away from home.

Posted by 5735382647161684931 on Aug 10, 2012

Let's face it, I eat a lot of veggies. But when I am away from home, it is almost impossible to keep up the volume. So I turn to Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance. Now, when not in my own surroundings, I still get all my greens. Not bad tasting, either. Easy to travel with. I recommended this product to my husband, and now he uses it, too. And for those days that I am home, but taking in a quantity of veggies, I take this instead.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer3104665 on Mar 10, 2009

Green Vibrance is one of our favorates among the vitamins that we have. Since we drink this every morning we have not have a cold and feel much better. The energy level is much higher then it was before. R. Sukkert

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3118331 on Nov 09, 2011

Super greens dont come any better than this.

JUST A TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2319724 on Nov 14, 2012

HAS DEFINITELY HELPED WITH CONSTIPATION ALONG WITH THE EXTRA BENEFITS OF MORE ENERGY AND ALL THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS IT CONTAINS.

green machine

Posted by Reviewer2321981 on Jan 26, 2008

about three years ago i was having digestive problems. i discovered a produst through the mail that really helped me for a while but i couldnt stay on it because its harshness on my system so i was searching for a replacement thats when i came upon "iherb" and all its great products. by chance i discovered "green vibrance". i was looking for a green super food that would benefit my health digestive wise and green vibrance fit the bill nicely. im as regular as clock work, very happy with the product and will continue to buy it. thanks iherb. sincerely tim zewicky

best of all

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 01, 2012

been taking this regularly for a long time, fit as ever !

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my breakfast. I mix this with ground flax seed & chia seed into coconut milk. Its like taking a multi vitamin only better and it contains probiotics and enzymes which help me a lot.

great super greenfood!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 27, 2009

great price too!

Awake and Alert!

Posted by Reviewer2563783 on Dec 29, 2011

After taking Vibrant Health for a few short days I noticed the difference in a HUGE way. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert, which was a big change. My diet was lacking in a lot of areas and this product seems to have filled the gaps and given me a REAL boost in overall wellbeing! Big claim I know, but it seems to have helped!