Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1817930 on Jun 10, 2008

My first experience with probiotics which has been helpful in maintaining my immune system.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1929627 on Mar 04, 2008

I love this product. Everyone in my house has gotten sick this winter except me, I attribute this to this product. Before I started taking this I would get sick with a cold or flu every winter.

RP

Posted by Reviewer1706922 on Mar 06, 2008

Great stuff

Best Green supplement

Posted by Reviewer3344149 on Dec 17, 2007

The most complete and the best quality green supplement on the market

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1115627 on Jan 16, 2008

best ever

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 20, 2008

Love this stuff! It doesn't taste bad at all. I expected it to be like all the other green powder drinks (that taste awful), but this one doesn't. It's good for you, and it gives you added energy, to boot.

green machine

Posted by Reviewer2321981 on Jan 26, 2008

about three years ago i was having digestive problems. i discovered a produst through the mail that really helped me for a while but i couldnt stay on it because its harshness on my system so i was searching for a replacement thats when i came upon "iherb" and all its great products. by chance i discovered "green vibrance". i was looking for a green super food that would benefit my health digestive wise and green vibrance fit the bill nicely. im as regular as clock work, very happy with the product and will continue to buy it. thanks iherb. sincerely tim zewicky

Mix with vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1943478 on Jan 29, 2008

We were drinking freshly ground wheatgrass. It was so strong, it was hard to chock down. The Green Vibrance mixed with vitamin water is great! No unpleasant taste at all.

great

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Oct 11, 2007

Great product to help your health. I mix it into my OJ in the morning to keep my energy up.

Green Vibrance, tastes terrible, works wonderfully.

Posted by Reviewer1054651 on Oct 13, 2007

One finds out just how much they will pay to have a good "constitutional." I have had multiple digestive issues for 30 plus years and slowly, but surely they seem to be resolving. I give the credit to Green Vibrance. I have been using it since March '07.