Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance 688g

Posted by Reviewer1595848 on May 14, 2008

Fantastic. Have taken it every day for over 3 years.

Vibrant Health

Posted by Reviewer1120516 on May 14, 2008

The best greens ever full of essential ingrediants. I have been using this for years!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1817930 on Jun 10, 2008

My first experience with probiotics which has been helpful in maintaining my immune system.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1929627 on Mar 04, 2008

I love this product. Everyone in my house has gotten sick this winter except me, I attribute this to this product. Before I started taking this I would get sick with a cold or flu every winter.

RP

Posted by Reviewer1706922 on Mar 06, 2008

Great stuff

Best Green supplement

Posted by Reviewer3344149 on Dec 17, 2007

The most complete and the best quality green supplement on the market

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1115627 on Jan 16, 2008

best ever

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 20, 2008

Love this stuff! It doesn't taste bad at all. I expected it to be like all the other green powder drinks (that taste awful), but this one doesn't. It's good for you, and it gives you added energy, to boot.

green machine

Posted by Reviewer2321981 on Jan 26, 2008

about three years ago i was having digestive problems. i discovered a produst through the mail that really helped me for a while but i couldnt stay on it because its harshness on my system so i was searching for a replacement thats when i came upon "iherb" and all its great products. by chance i discovered "green vibrance". i was looking for a green super food that would benefit my health digestive wise and green vibrance fit the bill nicely. im as regular as clock work, very happy with the product and will continue to buy it. thanks iherb. sincerely tim zewicky

Mix with vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1943478 on Jan 29, 2008

We were drinking freshly ground wheatgrass. It was so strong, it was hard to chock down. The Green Vibrance mixed with vitamin water is great! No unpleasant taste at all.