Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is pretty comprehensive and covers a wide range of healthy food. One of the first things that I like about this product is that it lists all ingredients in their exact weight. Many green food blends do not do it as they are afraid of competitor copying the formula or try to introduce pixel dust into it (for example, adding 1 mg of ingredient in a undisclosed mixture so that they can write the name of the ingredient list). Let’s look at the long ingredient list! There is about 55% green blend here. Most of them are juices so you actually get more nutrients per mg. Most are organic as well. There is 3 mg of Alaria here (not sure if it helps). There are 700 mg of lecithin and quite a lot of fibers which is often considered as cheap fillers. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money. For the antioxidants, it is quite a nice combination that covers different areas though it is somewhat low in weight. The other benefits of these antioxidants may not work at this dose but it can even do its job as an antioxidant. There are quite a good support for liver, one of the most important organs that has to deal with the daily toxins in the food and environment. There are significant amount of adaptogens and immune support. It is also nice that there are 25 billion of probiotics though it is at date of manufacture so some will probably die over time. The enzyme complexes are pretty low in activity but there isn’t much to digest or breakdown. There are quite generous amount of food based minerals and Vitamin D. As for the tonics, they are very low in weight as well. There are 2mg of cayenne pepper when people are taking a capsule of 500mg of cayenne. Overall if you ignore those with low weight, you still end up with 40-50 health enhancing food/extracts! The taste is quite light and palatable for beginner. Once you get used to it, you will find that you actually crave for it! (at least in my case). The powder mixes easily with water. This is probably the best for those who do not take additional supplements/green food blend. One scoop in the morning should help to jumpstart the day. Pricewise, it is not expensive, considering that it costs about $1 per scoop and it can replace your morning coffee etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Doing Good Business

Posted by Reviewer3017886 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrific and I've been using it for years...enough said. However, I would like to comment on my purchasing experience with iHerb.com. The prices are competitive, I don't feel as though I've been gouged with shipping costs, and the customer service is outstanding. iHerb is now the first place I visit for all my supplement needs...keep up the good work.

Great green drinks

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Mar 05, 2012

I take one spoon and mix with water daily. At first, it tastes funny like you feel so 'greeny'. After a while, I got used to the taste and begin to like it. I have been taking for many months, this drink keeps flu away. It boost up my immunity level. Before I used to get flu 2-3 times a year and it can last few days. Now it is like once in 2-3 years and it last only for a day. I can feel my body healthier and more energy.

Has 2,000mg of Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Jun 03, 2015

June 3, 2015: This is a good product, however it contains 2,000 mg of vitamin D, which I did not realize until I developed symptoms of vitamin D toxicity and was recently diagnosed with vitamin D toxicity via a blood test. This is a high level of this vitamin, so be sure to check your vitamin D intake from ALL of your health products and have your vitamin D level checked regularly as recommended by your doctor. I have had to stop taking this and all supplements contain vitamin D for now.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1740701 on Feb 07, 2012

Very happy with the use of this product. After a couple of weeks on it I can see this was the factor missing to obtain a vibrant health

Tastes great and blends well with other things

Posted by 5431381689999672706 on Jul 23, 2013

What can I say...it makes me feel great. I blend it with cacao and matcha. It's awesome. The 1kg is good value.

LIFE JUICE

Posted by 5751321957581667334 on Nov 27, 2013

THE BEST HEALTH AND BEAUTY SECRET I KNOW!!!!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1674511 on Apr 06, 2012

Received a i kg. container about a week ago. Mix a scoop with my daily smoothie, green hemp protein, egg, greek yogurt and ice. Could be psyco-psycomatic, but I do feel an improvement in my bowel function. Less gas. Will post in a month - after seeing VH's effect on my weight, hike times and bowel movements. To early to rate, but is required to post. So, a 4 star for now, but will know more in a few weeks - and will re-post.

I feel so good one this!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I can't eat all my veggies that I should so I take this. I mix it with low sugar apple juice and it is quite good. I use a shaker bottle so to continue to mix the greens up. I feel a difference if I go a few days without it. I also mix Maca powder which I swear by in it as well.

Very good!