Vibrant Health

Posted by 5523802724386625322 on Nov 20, 2015

I've been taking this product for a few months and can really tell a difference in his good I feel when I take it. I have also not taken it for a period of a few weeks to see if there is a difference and I really think there is. My whole digestive system doesn't seem to function nearly as well when I don't take it. I'm glad I bought it!

green vibrance

Posted by 4651689814742122708 on Sep 29, 2014

It's the best green powder i have ever used!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1993848 on Aug 07, 2014

My family and I have been using this product for several years now and find it excellent for improving the immune system and boosting energy levels

psoriasis complete recovered

Posted by healthywu on Jun 09, 2014

I had very serious psoriasis over for a year but I got recovered thanks to it. It also cured my intestine trouble. I love it. I cannot live w/o it! ^^

LIFE JUICE

Posted by 5751321957581667334 on Nov 27, 2013

THE BEST HEALTH AND BEAUTY SECRET I KNOW!!!!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is pretty comprehensive and covers a wide range of healthy food. One of the first things that I like about this product is that it lists all ingredients in their exact weight. Many green food blends do not do it as they are afraid of competitor copying the formula or try to introduce pixel dust into it (for example, adding 1 mg of ingredient in a undisclosed mixture so that they can write the name of the ingredient list). Let’s look at the long ingredient list! There is about 55% green blend here. Most of them are juices so you actually get more nutrients per mg. Most are organic as well. There is 3 mg of Alaria here (not sure if it helps). There are 700 mg of lecithin and quite a lot of fibers which is often considered as cheap fillers. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money. For the antioxidants, it is quite a nice combination that covers different areas though it is somewhat low in weight. The other benefits of these antioxidants may not work at this dose but it can even do its job as an antioxidant. There are quite a good support for liver, one of the most important organs that has to deal with the daily toxins in the food and environment. There are significant amount of adaptogens and immune support. It is also nice that there are 25 billion of probiotics though it is at date of manufacture so some will probably die over time. The enzyme complexes are pretty low in activity but there isn’t much to digest or breakdown. There are quite generous amount of food based minerals and Vitamin D. As for the tonics, they are very low in weight as well. There are 2mg of cayenne pepper when people are taking a capsule of 500mg of cayenne. Overall if you ignore those with low weight, you still end up with 40-50 health enhancing food/extracts! The taste is quite light and palatable for beginner. Once you get used to it, you will find that you actually crave for it! (at least in my case). The powder mixes easily with water. This is probably the best for those who do not take additional supplements/green food blend. One scoop in the morning should help to jumpstart the day. Pricewise, it is not expensive, considering that it costs about $1 per scoop and it can replace your morning coffee etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Green vibrance from I herb

Posted by 5327824850494174913 on Aug 04, 2013

Great product. I use this product on a daily basis. I live in UK and buy this product from US. I herb are a great company to deal with. No problems in shipping, cheaper to buy than directly from UK. I will continue to us I herb.

Tastes great and blends well with other things

Posted by 5431381689999672706 on Jul 23, 2013

What can I say...it makes me feel great. I blend it with cacao and matcha. It's awesome. The 1kg is good value.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2127474 on Jul 23, 2012

Very good!

I feel so good one this!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I can't eat all my veggies that I should so I take this. I mix it with low sugar apple juice and it is quite good. I use a shaker bottle so to continue to mix the greens up. I feel a difference if I go a few days without it. I also mix Maca powder which I swear by in it as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »