Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer3002416 on Jul 22, 2008

We've tried a few greens products, and Green Vibrance is a good one. On its own, the taste isn't exactly wonderful, but mixed with juice, or in a smoothie, its just fine.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by Reviewer2809655 on Sep 02, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 03, 2009

very wheat grassie its really hard to know which is the best product for you as there is so many but so far i believe this is good

Huge Fan!

Posted by Reviewer1726433 on Oct 05, 2009

Its been 2 months and I can see and feel the difference. Wont ever go a day without it!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1142454 on Nov 29, 2009

I like this product very much and appreciate the great price your company offers.

Green is good

Posted by Reviewer3034908 on Jan 26, 2010

Lots of companies are pushing green stuff. I have had satisfactory experience with Vibrant Health products, so......

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I would not recommend mixing this into anything because it tastes foul that way. I just take it dry by the spoonful during dinner.

I hope it was cheaper.

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Aug 30, 2010

It doesn't taste good but acceptable. The price is a little expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »