Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer3002416 on Jul 22, 2008

We've tried a few greens products, and Green Vibrance is a good one. On its own, the taste isn't exactly wonderful, but mixed with juice, or in a smoothie, its just fine.

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by Reviewer2809655 on Sep 02, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Excellent

Posted by Crotchetymama on Dec 01, 2007

I like this product and it also tastes good and has all the stuff I want it to contain.

Good nutritional insurance

Posted by Reviewer1526042 on Oct 07, 2008

mixes well

Optimistic

Posted by Reviewer1524006 on Mar 06, 2009

Although its a little soon to see direct results, I'm optimistic that the nutrition I'm absorbing by drinking this in my juice each day is very beneficial on many levels.. Thanks for providing such a good product at a reasonable price.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2379542 on Jan 05, 2008

Great Product with a great price

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 03, 2009

very wheat grassie its really hard to know which is the best product for you as there is so many but so far i believe this is good

Huge Fan!

Posted by Reviewer1726433 on Oct 05, 2009

Its been 2 months and I can see and feel the difference. Wont ever go a day without it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »