Second time buying this

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

Great greens powder - love it!

The best Green Food I have found

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I have tried several Green Foods and found most to be incomplete. This one has more ingredients than I have ever seen in a Green Food.

Great stuff!

Posted by 4935124370432282394 on Sep 03, 2012

We love it! Does not taste too bad and after 2 weeks your system is cleaned out and you have energy like you have not had in years. Great stuff! I'm placing another order soon!

Replaces my veggie intake when I am away from home.

Posted by 5735382647161684931 on Aug 10, 2012

Let's face it, I eat a lot of veggies. But when I am away from home, it is almost impossible to keep up the volume. So I turn to Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance. Now, when not in my own surroundings, I still get all my greens. Not bad tasting, either. Easy to travel with. I recommended this product to my husband, and now he uses it, too. And for those days that I am home, but taking in a quantity of veggies, I take this instead.

Best product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

Every morning and every night for almost two years I used this product. Not always I can eat plenty of fresh green vegetables even being a vegetarian. Sometime just a coup of legumes with some fruits and I have to go. That's when this amazing product comes in help!! Keep it inside the freezer always and never run out of it!!

not as good as decription

Posted by runsiman on Jul 31, 2012

I've taken for 6 weeks, but the immune system remains weak...

energized vibrant health

Posted by 5494219973231414772 on Jul 19, 2012

Feel good, improved energy levels and it gives an extra boost through the day. Less tired. less hungry. good product. Only my first 10 days sofar.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my breakfast. I mix this with ground flax seed & chia seed into coconut milk. Its like taking a multi vitamin only better and it contains probiotics and enzymes which help me a lot.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 15, 2012

It helps my bowel issue no more constipation. Bought this to supplement on my veg intake. Not sure if i get all the nutrients indicated on the product.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Jun 15, 2012

I can not say I have experienced any health benefit from this specifically, but judgeing by the taste, texture, smell, taste, and packaging I would say it is very high quality.