Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Australia quarantine doesen't allow this product in Australia so be carefull!!

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 12, 2012

I am in Japan and I have been using this product for months. I recommended this to a friend of mine in Australia and he order it. Once pack arrived the quarantine contacted my friend asking him not to open the box as they were coming to collect this item as contain some ingredient illegal in Australia. Go and figure!!! 66USD plus postage lost!!! Be carefull Australians!!

All around goodness

Posted by Reviewer2443605 on Sep 02, 2010

So, I've never written a review before, but iHerb emailed me and made it easy and I love this product so here I am writing a review. I LOVE Green Vibrance. I take it every day. Ideally with orange juice and aloe vera juice. Good for digestion especially with an upset stomach. Good for overall everything. Green is life. Can't beat the price.

Green Vibrance WOW

Posted by Reviewer2237221 on May 09, 2011

I have been using Green Vibrance in my morning smoothie for over 7 years now and I wouldn't trade it for all the green drink in the universe. Compare labels and you will be sold. My body tells me how good it is for me, so I'm sold on it for sure.

great

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Sep 25, 2008

I love stuff this!! more energy , better skin, , thanks .

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.