Super Breakfast Drink!!

Posted by Reviewer2322057 on Mar 19, 2008

a great combination for my breakfast drink. Have it every morning with 1 cup mixed berries, 1 tbl spoon Nutribotic Spectrum shake, 1 tbl. spoon hemp seeds, 1 tbl. spoon hemp oil, 1 tbl. spoon hemp fibre, 1 cup water, blend and drink!!! fabulous enegy, feel super and can last well beyound lunch. This is a real health drink

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3358338 on Sep 05, 2008

Green Vibrance is the real deal, a very good product. Be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. There is some green tea extract and some other uppers in there that may keep you awake if you are already have other sources of caffeine, ect... Enjoy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Jul 25, 2009

I ordered this product last week and so far both my husband and I really like it. It's a good suggestion to start with half a scoop and work up according to how you feel. I wouldn't drink it on an empty stomach since the high concentration might make you queasy. As far as the taste goes, I really think it's what you're used to and you can adapt to it. I'm a vegetarian and I drink a lot of grassy green tea, so it really doesn't taste like anything to me. I just drink it straight with water. If you're used to any sort of health drink or juicing, it's fine.

Surprised me!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jul 26, 2009

I believe in green foods, and this is a good one, but what surprised me is the effectiveness of the probiotic formula! I've taken probiotics before but this really changed my digestion for the better. I'm staying with it!!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0, 24.34 oz (690 g)

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on May 13, 2009

The flavor of this product reminds me of a dairy farm and may be a bit much for some people. I drink it because I know it's a good product and my health is important to me. I take it in a half glass of water every morning and intend to finish the entire thing. I keep the container in the freezer as recommended by the manufacturer.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on May 16, 2011

BEST

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 24, 2011

I just don't eat enough vegetables and fruits. This makes all the difference and really helps regulate your system. I've been using half a scoop, one scoop was too much for me. This product is just what my body has been asking for.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2952952 on Aug 03, 2011

I make a green soup (zuchinni,parsley,green bean and celery), and put in a scoop with each serving. You cannot taste it's "green-ness" this way and boy do I feel great after eating it. It's harder to get down when mixed with juice (I've tried apple and pear) and I don't even think I'd try it with water. But it's a battery pack of a supplement, and if you have to plug you nose to take it, then just do it! I also had a little yeast overgrowth on my skin which went away after starting this. My accupunturist thinks it's because the product is so jammed packed that it actually changes the p.h. of your body. No matter how I slice it, this stuff is worth it. And it's gluten free too!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1668875 on Sep 05, 2010

I have been on the Green Vibrance for about 3 weeks not and I notice an improved energy level throughout my whole day. I also notice that I stay asleep at night longer and wake up more refreshed. Thanks!

Works Instantly!! :)

Posted by Reviewer1016730 on Sep 05, 2010

I love this product!! When I'm feeling spent just one glass works. It's perfect all around, helps my hair grow faster too. I even give it to my 4 yr old daughter and she loves it!! Thanks for such a great product!! :) KSW Santa Barbara, Ca