bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Joint Vibrance is an amazing product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2758591 on Aug 20, 2010

I strongly urge any readers who are suffering from joint pain, neck or back pain to try this extraordinary product. If you think your problem is too severe for this to make a difference you are wrong. Joint Vibrance has changed my life and it has worked for my elderly mother, who had severe disc degeneration and was bone-on-bone and living on pain medication. Please give this product a try!

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3132722 on Jul 12, 2008

I've been using Joint Vibrance for about 5 months now. A Body Composition retest shows a significant increase in bone density and muscle mass with decrease in body fat. My joints don't ache like they used to either. I use a hand blender to mix it into any liquid of your choosing. It's THE BEST!!!

This works...

Posted by Reviewer1261538 on Nov 06, 2009

I'm an athlete and here's my experience with this product... I've tried other supplements for joint inflammation without getting any result. I walked into a health food store and asked what the best product was for joint pain. The clerk told me that this was recommended by a lot of runners. I decided to give it a try and within a week my joint pain was substantially less if non-existent. The only short-fall is that it does not mix easily with anything. However, if you stir it in water with a spoon for about 5 minutes it will eventually dissolve.

Great for joint problems - Naturally!

Posted by Reviewer2206355 on Jan 10, 2009

This stuff is fantastic. Pricey though and they should sell a 30-day supply - not 21.

Incredible product

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

Just by reading its components list you can say it is a great product. I've tested it and will order some more because it's the most complete product I've tried and it had the best effect on my joints.

The only joint supplement that has worked!!

Posted by Reviewer1660940 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a phenomenal product with quick results.

BEST PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3332884 on Mar 10, 2011

I WAS SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT ALL MY ACHES AND PAINS WERE FINALLY GOING TO BE RELIEVED WITH JUST A SMALL SPOONFULL OF jOINT vIBRANCE. I CAN'T BE A DAY WITHOUT IT. IT REALLY DOES WORK. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE.

Pain

Posted by Reviewer2128962 on May 16, 2011

I have arthritus and fibromyalgia and take a lot of muscle relaxers due to problems with taking perscription drugs. This was suggested in a pill form. I would take 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. With my medications I felt I lived for pills. The powder is easier to take and with a little bit of juice it doesn't taste bad and I don't gag anymore trying to take so many pills. Also this product does relieve pain. I function so much better. I recommend it to anyone suffering as I do.

Great product!

Posted by 5657632468402528133 on Nov 26, 2016

This is the most fantastic product I have ever used for my 30 years of having arthritis!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »