10% Off Orders Over $40!

Vibrant Health, Mannose & Botanicals, U.T. Vibrance, 2.02 oz (57.25 g)

Extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer3022457 on Dec 21, 2009

I purchased this item because I had a UTI infection and was being treated by an infectious disease specialist. The culture came back from the lab identifying the strain of ecoli as being one that was extremely resistant to antibiotics. The doctor did put me on an antibiotic for two weeks and stated that if it didnt work, I would have to get an IV antibiotic at the hospital as the next step. Two days after finishing the antibiotic, the infection returned. This product got rid of the UTI in one day. The tests came back all cleared, and I was one happy girl. Next time I will use this product first!!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1020790 on Feb 11, 2010

I had a urinary infection and used the Mannose for one day thinking that was all I needed after reading info about the product. After that first day my symptoms were gone but I continued to take the Mannose the next day, but only a few teaspoons. My infection came back with a vengeance, I got a fever and it seemed that it was getting into my kidneys. I tried one antibiotic, cepro, took 2 pills and saw all the side effects and switched to another one. The next antibiodic didnt' clear up the infection either although since I was taking one bottle a day of the Mannose and had no symptoms. As soon as I stopped the Mannose the symptoms returned. I went one more round with another antibiodic with no relief and stopped the Mannose so I could tell if the drugs were helping. They weren't! Went to my naturopath and he recommended continuing with the mannose, the probiotics as well as his remedy which was to support the kidneys. I had also purchased the Jarrow Formulas, Fem-Dophilus, as I saw a series of videos on the specific bacteria in this formula and how it assists in preventing UTI and bacterial vaginitis. I also started taking Ohiras probiotic as it covers all the other good flora. Together they are a powerhouse! It has been almost 3 1/2 months and there is still minor discomfort only when I move about a certain way. I still take a teaspoon of Mannose daily as well as the probiotics. I've had UTI's on a regular basis over the last three years and I want to be proactive with my health. Iherb has the best prices and always carries great products. If I should get another UTI, I will take the Mannose for at least three days and take at least a bottle a day. Taking the probiotics along with the Mannose helps to re-colonize the urinary tract and vaginal area so that is a must for me!

Mannose & Botanicals, U.T. Vibrance

Posted by 5102247583113209317 on Jul 30, 2012

WONDERFUL product! My friend suggested it & I'd used something similar in the past, but not as effective & well priced. This purchase was for my 2 year old son who was suffering from a bladder infection. It was gone in a matter of 2 days! I will keep it on hand for unexpected future use.

Great for emergencies!

Posted by Reviewer2149607 on Dec 02, 2011

When I haven't been using my D-Mannose as I should, or if a UTI comes on strong or too quick, this is the stuff I turn to.

wonderful