The best

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Jun 17, 2014

My wife had a re-occurring UTI problem , with treatment from antibiotics it never cleared up .. always re-occurring , until Vibrant Health , after 2 containers taking the recommended dose , it cleared up and her problem has never come back , a truly great product.

Works, and fast!

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Jan 17, 2014

Within the first couple of doses I could feel this kick in. A stronger dose of d-mannose than most other products, gave me much needed relief from cystitis. I will always a keep a jar of this amazing product on hand. Thank you iherb!

Ahhhh. Thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Aug 03, 2013

My first experience with this product was after 2 rounds of antibiotics and no relief. This product worked for me. Not only that, but it works better than other mannose products I've tried.

Mannose & Botanicals, U.T. Vibrance

Posted by 5102247583113209317 on Jul 30, 2012

WONDERFUL product! My friend suggested it & I'd used something similar in the past, but not as effective & well priced. This purchase was for my 2 year old son who was suffering from a bladder infection. It was gone in a matter of 2 days! I will keep it on hand for unexpected future use.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2253867 on Feb 22, 2012

Works

Great for emergencies!

Posted by Reviewer2149607 on Dec 02, 2011

When I haven't been using my D-Mannose as I should, or if a UTI comes on strong or too quick, this is the stuff I turn to.

Great Product for Prostate Problems

Posted by Reviewer1598513 on Nov 23, 2010

My husband's Prostate problem has become much better after he started taking this product. He goes to a bathroom less and he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night so much anymore.

*****

Posted by Reviewer2173463 on Oct 23, 2010

If I could give this product 11/10 I would. I have progressive MS and have continual urinary tract infection so this product combined with mega doses of Vitamin C and all is under control!!!!!!!

Best bet for UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1605714 on Jun 11, 2010

After months of taking antibiotics for a stubborn UTI, I learned of the use of Mannose as a safe alternative. One container solved the problem. Today, I keep a container on hand and at the slightest sign of an issue, I take a scoop in water and the problem goes away. Good stuff!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2218922 on Jun 07, 2010

I had searched all over my home town to find this product with no luck, but found it on iHerb and delivery was amazing fast for international shipping!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »