Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best D-Mannose

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2456339 on Oct 13, 2008

Best d-mannose product around. Great for UTI's. Even though the bottle says take 5-20 gms/day, I needed 60 grams a day for three days to knock out a UTI. Keep a container of this around; if you sense the beginning of a UTI, megadose yourself.

very effective

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2205503 on Jun 25, 2010

I have had chronic bladder infections for the past twenty five years. I have tried many products, many that stave off the infections a little bit. I have tried mannose d alone and I didn't find that it helped keep away the infections and it didn't clear them up. I am not sure what the botanicals are that are added to this Mannose-d but I have found that taking one a day in the morning has cut down my infections by 90% and I have even cleared up the infection I got when I had run out of this product.

excellent product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5355496290316435602 on Jul 01, 2012

i have tried EVERYTHING for years to get rid of cystitus, all with only temporary or no results at all - but this is the best i have tried out of all herbal remedies, and definately better than antibiotics which dont work at all. If like me you are considering buying just D Mannose or a mix of herbal tablets, then please go for this one - i really think it helped me!

Just placed another order

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2058147 on Jun 21, 2011

Having Interstitial Cystitis is no fun and quite often painful. My bladder gets irritated easily which is super uncomfortable. Thankfully Vibrant Health offers these tablets which provide relief. These get me through until my bladder is done 'flaring up'.

Vibrant Health, Mannose & Botanicals

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1635724 on Jun 23, 2008

Used along with marshmallow extract works perfectly to cure urinary tract problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »