Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Mar 19, 2009

I was a bit scared to buy this at first, but it has a very nice taste and is effective.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1733541 on Sep 25, 2009

i liked it i myself lost 8lbs in 4 days and my husband lost 10lbs in 4 days my only problem though is that i got bad headaches and i felt so tired and lazy but i liked it that it cleaned my system out so thanks.

Drink it cold

Posted by Reviewer2112306 on Sep 14, 2010

I love this, the taste is awesome!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1998815 on Sep 29, 2010

I've done the tradional cleanse and I have to say this is a much easier way to do the cleanse. I love it! I will buy again :).

나흘만에 3.5kg 뺐어요

Posted by Reviewer2887034 on Apr 06, 2012

맛이 살짝 칼칼하긴 한데 먹을만하구요. 나흘째 되는 오후에 어지럼증이 와서 중단했는데 그래도 3.5kg빠졌네요. 보식을 잘해야 할듯.

Easy To Stick With...

Posted by Reviewer1665676 on Sep 08, 2009

I have done the master cleanse quite a few times. I was able to stick with it for 18 days using this product. I had energy and felt great. I could have done it even longer, but chose not to for personal reasons. If you are interested in doing the cleanse, I highly recommend this products. It is convenient to say the least. My friend also tried this product and had a very similar experience in terms of being able to do the master cleanse longer. I know that master cleanse purists may be against this product, as I was a little at first, but I came to realize that using this product is better than not doing the cleanse at all.

good

Posted by Reviewer3294693 on Dec 13, 2010

tastes well (when you get used of it ...hahaha) cleanse my inner body and makes my face brightening

vibrant cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1837803 on Aug 18, 2009

it is good

Very spicy

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

I bought this product as alternative to traditional mastercleanse, but it's is very very spicy and tateless

so so...

Posted by Reviewer2405247 on Sep 16, 2013

if you want to detox, this is very convenient. but it's difficult to drink personally.