EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 26, 2011

Hardly NOTHING makes me loose weight, but this does. And it seems to speed up my metabolism. I sweat faster and burn quicker. I love it and it taste pretty good, it just burns my throat a little bit, but not enough to complain. I will get it again as soon as it comes back in stock.

good

Posted by Reviewer1609312 on Apr 26, 2011

good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2208874 on Aug 13, 2009

Very easy to use

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1760593 on Mar 27, 2009

I made the homemade version this summer, but what a hassle squeezing the lemons and having that many on hand. This tastes just like my homemade version but sooo much easier! I add a half of a fresh lime to the cup...yummy.

Great product and convenient to use!

Posted by Reviewer3160241 on Dec 13, 2008

It certainly made every easy for the lemonade diet--no squeezing lemons, dealing with measuring out the right portions of syrup and cayenne,etc. To know that it is organic is wonderful. For a packaged product, I was very pleasantly surprised at the taste--you can't get any closer to the home-made stuff. Thanks for this. I WILL do it again.

Master Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1456447 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a quick easy way to cleanse using the Master Cleanse formula without all the work. I got my 93-year old dad to drink two cups a day for his "itch," and it cleared it up within days. He can't figure out how this worked when the doctors couldn't cure him.

ms

Posted by Reviewer2958075 on Aug 13, 2008

It took me a few servings before I can get used to the taste of the spicy lemondade. But after that it was ok. It curb my appetite pretty good.

great

Posted by Reviewer2222799 on Jul 29, 2008

weird taste, otherwise it's pretty good.

Vibrant Health, Vibrant Cleanse, The Convenient Organic Lemonade Diet, 360 g, (12.7 oz)

Posted by Reviewer2364083 on Jul 22, 2008

product arrived in good condition and in timeframe promised. it also performed to my expectations. It made doing the Master Cleanse 10-day program much easier, convenient and less messy. I would definitely order this product again. Worth every penny.

Vibrant Health- Lemonade diet cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2888048 on Jun 24, 2008

Good tasting, easy convenient packaging for the 10 day cleanse. I recommend it.