Sour yes but GOOD

Posted by 5435307893939614292 on Feb 28, 2015

This is the product I use for my kids before I found it on iherb. It's great! If the kids have a tummy ache I give them one of these and per the kids it helps very fast. The flavor is sour, and we like that. I have tried the packet as well and I don't think they are too sour. I have a 9 and 5 year old and they love this stuff. Reminds me of the candy dip sticks. It is fun for them since it's a powder. Just don't breathe in or you'll cough a ton. I also get the threelac for me, but it's not offered here at iherb. Keeps the little systems regular I have one that gets super constipated and generally has issues going #2. She gets a lot of tummy aches and keeping her on 1 of these a day cures it.

Sooooooo sour

Posted by 5119779847088243311 on Sep 11, 2014

Way too sour for kids. Even too sour for me and i like sour food. I would recommend buying another flavour.

tast good and good quality

Posted by 5252187669009562757 on Jan 26, 2015

Our children drink this in the morning, in a bit of apple juice, and that goes very well. They have less problems with digesting food, can go better to the toilet.

good

Posted by 5022632093551559154 on Mar 28, 2016

i mix it with juice ..little bit sour but my kids love it .. i bought other probiotic powders but this is the only one they liked .. The individual packs are convenient شوية حامض..لكن هو البروبيوتك الوحيد اللي عجب اولادي و اتقبلو طعمه.. غالبا احطه في أي عصير