Great price, great product.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Apr 28, 2011

If you have digestive issues you could be lacking in enzymes for your lower intestines. This is a great source of enzymes plus it also helps to detox your system.

Teriffic Bargain

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 14, 2010

This quart of wheat germ oil is a great deal! I take it by the spoonful...good for the entire body & it makes a great massage oil base.When refrigerated the taste is ok & on the skin the strong odor dissipates quickly, particularly when using scented therapeutic grade oils. I feel good putting something on my skin that I would also eat...very safe & healthy!

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1580443 on Apr 23, 2008

Works very well for my cats fur..and they like it!!!!

Viobin, Wheat Germ Oil

Posted by Reviewer1999106 on Feb 16, 2009

Good stuff! Reasonably priced!

Highest Quality Available

Posted by Reviewer2906541 on Apr 03, 2011

Viobin Wheat Germ Oil has been the highest quality product on the market for decades. The dozens of minor nutritional chemicals that naturally occur with Vitamin E are available newhere else. They are essential for remediating varicose veins, thrombosis, phlebitis, and other pre and post surgical vascular conditions.

Super perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on Apr 26, 2010

That is the firs time i use it but i can say that you can get the esult after one week. Very good produc.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

A great price for a great item.

good

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on May 07, 2011

good hair conditioner

Healthy Person

Posted by Reviewer2168071 on Jun 26, 2011

I was very sastisified with my purchase of Viobin Wheat Germ Oil. The tast is fresh (unlike some other brands that I have tried)and the price is lower by getting a bigger bottle.

Charlene Everette

Posted by Reviewer3118423 on Jul 13, 2008

My main comment is that the bottle glass products need to better wrapper and not shipped more then two bottle in a package, if shipping more a better packing of the bottles needs to be considered. It took me two remailing to finally get miy last three bottle. I love the product, it wonderful and help make a receipt for conditioning my show rabbits.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »