Avoid if you have IBS!!

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Jan 18, 2012

Vital Earth makes fantastic products but their Super Multi is sweetened with 9g of xylitol. Xylitol ferments in the gut and is contraindicated for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. (Can you say gas, bloating, diarrhea!) IBS impacts about 20% of American adults. Why supplement companies continue to base their (otherwise excellent) products around them is a mystery. Please, please, please... suggest sweetening to improve taste... sell alternative sweeteners... but let us choose which sweetener we put in our bodies. Thanks.

Great deal for everything you need

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016

I've been taking these vitamins for a couple of years now and don't plan on changing brands anytime soon. This is a one stop shop for essential vitamins and minerals. And in liquid form, they are the best for your dollar, because you absorb so much more than you would in pill form. Not to mention, it's much easier to take one capful of liquid a day than to swallow a bunch of different pills and powders. My energy has sustained and I feel healthier overall since beginning with Vital Earth. Anxiety has gone because I am keeping my adrenals nice and stable/healthy with the added vitamin C and B's to support. The flavor is fine, no complaints here. I've had liquid vitamins that just tasted awful. This is sweet to me and no problem getting it down. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Liquid Gold

Posted by Reviewer2760264 on Dec 29, 2011

Tons of vitamins in an easy to take fruity tasting liquid form. Just started taking around the holidays and it has helped w/my energy levels. Taking a shot in the am and one at dinner to help get me back on the good energy track.

Vital Earth Minerals

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Jul 04, 2013

Very pleasant tasting, have used this for 6 months or so now, and find it best to use a liquid multi rather than a pill or capsule, as I have a sensitive stomach and take this after eating to blend with food.

not worth it

Posted by UrbanLotusNL on Nov 21, 2016

This doesn't taste bad per se (although my toddler didn't like it, but she doesn't like anything) but also not great. For the cost and ingredients, I would much rather stick to cheaper liquid kiddie vitamins.