Vital Earth Minerals

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Jul 04, 2013

Very pleasant tasting, have used this for 6 months or so now, and find it best to use a liquid multi rather than a pill or capsule, as I have a sensitive stomach and take this after eating to blend with food.

Avoid if you have IBS!!

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Jan 18, 2012

Vital Earth makes fantastic products but their Super Multi is sweetened with 9g of xylitol. Xylitol ferments in the gut and is contraindicated for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. (Can you say gas, bloating, diarrhea!) IBS impacts about 20% of American adults. Why supplement companies continue to base their (otherwise excellent) products around them is a mystery. Please, please, please... suggest sweetening to improve taste... sell alternative sweeteners... but let us choose which sweetener we put in our bodies. Thanks.

Liquid Gold

Posted by Reviewer2760264 on Dec 29, 2011

Tons of vitamins in an easy to take fruity tasting liquid form. Just started taking around the holidays and it has helped w/my energy levels. Taking a shot in the am and one at dinner to help get me back on the good energy track.

Multiple benefits

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 14, 2011

The best tasting liquid multivitamin and mineral I have ever tried. The higher amount of pantothenic acid makes it great for the adrenal glands and fatigue. The fulvic acid content makes every nutrient more absorbable. I notice a better blood sugar. The free form amino acid content is a plus. Every essential and non essential amino acid is in it in small amounts. I have crohn's among other things and I am very sensitive but this supplement does not irritate my intestines. Vital Earth has also many other very good supplements.