Amazing Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Dec 28, 2006

This oil of oregano product is a staple at our house - a real knockout for colds. If it doesn't completely prevent a cold, it usually makes the cold much milder and shorter in duration. Highly recommend!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3129910 on Dec 13, 2007

My doctor recommended this to counteract the damage done to my gi tract from long term antibiotic therapy. It works great!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jun 25, 2008

My DH uses this for his sinuses and he loves it.

Great potentcy

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Jul 09, 2008

Great product that I order regularly.

Very Pleased with Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70

Posted by Reviewer1216744 on May 26, 2009

We have been using this product for about 1 year. We take Oregano as a family at the first signs of an illness. It seems to both shorten and/or stop the illness (cold etc.). We also take Oregano several days before we fly...during our stay...and several days after flying.

Best Antifungal Ever.

Posted by Reviewer2007788 on Nov 25, 2008

Use topically or orally for any infection. Shortens the duration of the illness.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer3213484 on May 07, 2010

Excellent "Natural" allergy fighter. No drowsiness, no side effects, no upset stomach. Stops sneezing within 15 minutes after taking 3 pills. Lasts up to 24 hours. Better than any "Chemical" pill on the market.

My Stomach Is Well

Posted by Reviewer1575384 on Aug 12, 2010

This product kills bacteria in your system. As it does so, it passes through your body and symptoms of stomach bloating, hurting, and nausea are relieved. It is a good antioxidant. All bad bacteria leaves your system, and eating yogurt or taking probiotics will replace the good bacteria. A Great Product for digestive disorders!

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer2456705 on Jan 31, 2009

This product is th ebest to start taking when you feel a sniffle coming,it fights of sinus infection wonderfully.We always use it and will continue to buy from you and tell others about IHERB.com Thank you

Great experiance with oregano oil.

Posted by Reviewer1873769 on Oct 12, 2009

I use oregano oil regularly and have for about three years now. It has almost miraculas powers for healing. I would never want to find myself without a good supply!