Keeping us heathy

Posted by Reviewer2545404 on Feb 06, 2010

I usually get a major cold in late December/early January but not this year. I started taking these capsules in early December after researching natural flu fighters. Apparently oil made from wild oregano is the best and you are supposed to take it with olive oil for the best absorbtion - these capsules contain olive oil. I take 1 or 2 caps/day and more if I feel something coming on or if I am travelling. So far so good - no flu or colds.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2873714 on Dec 23, 2012

I take 3 capsules as soon as I start to feel a cold coming on. I have not had a cold in about 4 plus years now. I also take 2,000 to 5,000 mg of vitamin C a day, as well as 2,000 iu of D3 daily. It also seem to work when I started to feel sick after eating some raw clams. Felt like food poisoning (stomach ache,cold sweats, nausea, dizziness) but I took 3 capsules of this product and within an hour all symptoms were gone! I highly recommend.

oregano oil

Posted by 5594229978263344236 on Jun 22, 2013

My wife used to have severe stomach problems and back pain and since she began using oregano oil carvacrol 70 veggie caps she does not have these problems anymore. I really believe in this product. I have told many of my friends about it and some have begun trying it themselves. Thanks.

Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Mar 12, 2011

I take a couple a day to boost immune system and if I feel a cold coming on, I take 5 @ a time every 3 hours throughout the day. I travel a lot and always have oregano oil with me. I haven't been sick in years..

Great, Effective, Well priced

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 27, 2011

Is my number one item in my medicine chest

A Must Keep On Hand Oil

Posted by 4847347751281435140 on Apr 29, 2015

I have been using this particular Oregano Oil for a number of years. If you suffer with any sinus/allergy issues, this is the best. I have referred this to several friends and they all agree. Now, this is the only thing they use as well. The main thing to keep in mind and to look for is "Carvacrol 70". If you purchase an Oregano Oil without this, it does not seem to help. I have used this for allergies, sinus infections, and even strep throat. Absolutely love this product and it is one thing I make certain that I always have on hand. Just recently purchased more with the allergy season beginning.

Oregano Oil

Posted by 4689187551837579644 on May 15, 2015

Vitality Works Oregano Oil is some of THE best herbal tincture to take to maintain optimal health. If I feel I am getting sick, I start taking the Oregano Oil and feel so much better. I highly recommend it for your wellness tool bag to keep some on hand.

headache and nausea

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 27, 2009

I suspect using this for a few days would be ok, but after a week I was noticing I had headaches and nausea. I get that those symptoms might be due to the detox effect, and if so, it must work pretty well :-) I couldn't continue with it. Moving on to something else.

Not as strong as the oregano oil by gaia and it's light gold in color

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 09, 2013

These are okay, I guess I'm more accustomed to the oregano pills that are a concentrated, strong and dark green in color. For the price, I don't think it is worth it, a few coins more you can get the Gaia brand which is stronger

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1432491 on Dec 20, 2007

This works better(with no side effects) than any antibiotic I've ever taken for persistent problems. Especially good to take when you feel a cold coming on...knocks it right out.