Great experiance with oregano oil.

Posted by Reviewer1873769 on Oct 12, 2009

I use oregano oil regularly and have for about three years now. It has almost miraculas powers for healing. I would never want to find myself without a good supply!

Keeping us heathy

Posted by Reviewer2545404 on Feb 06, 2010

I usually get a major cold in late December/early January but not this year. I started taking these capsules in early December after researching natural flu fighters. Apparently oil made from wild oregano is the best and you are supposed to take it with olive oil for the best absorbtion - these capsules contain olive oil. I take 1 or 2 caps/day and more if I feel something coming on or if I am travelling. So far so good - no flu or colds.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer3213484 on May 07, 2010

Excellent "Natural" allergy fighter. No drowsiness, no side effects, no upset stomach. Stops sneezing within 15 minutes after taking 3 pills. Lasts up to 24 hours. Better than any "Chemical" pill on the market.

Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Mar 12, 2011

I take a couple a day to boost immune system and if I feel a cold coming on, I take 5 @ a time every 3 hours throughout the day. I travel a lot and always have oregano oil with me. I haven't been sick in years..

Great, Effective, Well priced

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 27, 2011

Is my number one item in my medicine chest

oregano oil

Posted by 5594229978263344236 on Jun 22, 2013

My wife used to have severe stomach problems and back pain and since she began using oregano oil carvacrol 70 veggie caps she does not have these problems anymore. I really believe in this product. I have told many of my friends about it and some have begun trying it themselves. Thanks.

My Stomach Is Well

Posted by Reviewer1575384 on Aug 12, 2010

This product kills bacteria in your system. As it does so, it passes through your body and symptoms of stomach bloating, hurting, and nausea are relieved. It is a good antioxidant. All bad bacteria leaves your system, and eating yogurt or taking probiotics will replace the good bacteria. A Great Product for digestive disorders!

headache and nausea

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Jul 27, 2009

I suspect using this for a few days would be ok, but after a week I was noticing I had headaches and nausea. I get that those symptoms might be due to the detox effect, and if so, it must work pretty well :-) I couldn't continue with it. Moving on to something else.

Not as strong as the oregano oil by gaia and it's light gold in color

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 09, 2013

These are okay, I guess I'm more accustomed to the oregano pills that are a concentrated, strong and dark green in color. For the price, I don't think it is worth it, a few coins more you can get the Gaia brand which is stronger

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1432491 on Dec 20, 2007

This works better(with no side effects) than any antibiotic I've ever taken for persistent problems. Especially good to take when you feel a cold coming on...knocks it right out.