A great product!

Posted by Reviewer1432491 on Dec 20, 2007

This works better(with no side effects) than any antibiotic I've ever taken for persistent problems. Especially good to take when you feel a cold coming on...knocks it right out.

fewer colds

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Jan 23, 2007

family takes one a day, which keeps colds at bay. This product really works!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2356364 on Apr 13, 2007

Please make sure always to have this in stock! Thanks!

Hooray for Vegan Vites!

Posted by HCGCoach on Jan 11, 2007

It is so wonderful to find a place that carries so many vegan vitamins. iHerb is the ONLY place I can get ALL my vegan vites at one time! Bless you, iHerb!

powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2008

good and powerful product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1065555 on Apr 30, 2011

This doesn't have as strong immediate effect as one similar more expensive product but has big advantage - no harsh effects on stomach and no diarrhea. Would recommend it.

Nature's natural antibiotic.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Aug 03, 2010

I have been taking this oil for possibly around 12 years. I take it and recommend my friends and others to do so whenever I or they have a fever or an infection. If it is taken with olive leaf extract and coconut (virgin oil recommended but not essential) products whenever the snuffles of influenza or colds arise or whenever in close contact with anyone soffering from those this cocktail is highly beneficial; indeed it will clear severe symptoms of influenza in a few short hours. The cocktail is also excellent for cystitis or other similar symptoms. During the past 12 years I had influenza for one day only and to rid myself of it took a larger than normal doses of this cocktail and rid myself of the 'flu quite quickly. Best not to trake it as a prophylatic but better to wait until symptoms appear. The reason for this is that the influenza virus adapts to its new environment. Always keep some in the medicine cupboard and you will never regret doing so. Virgin Oregano oil (not the culinary stuff) is nature's natural antibiotic.

Posted by Reviewer3153566 on Aug 16, 2011

Super fast shipping. This is the real deal!

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2780242 on Feb 28, 2010

I have been buying the same product for twice the price at a local natural foods store for years. I am SO happy to have found out about iHerb!

The best cold preventer ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Jan 31, 2011

this is tryly the answer fo rme. I suffer with asthma and allergies. When I catch a cold it really takes hold and I am sicker longer than the person I caugh it from. Even when the cold subsides, it still remains in my chest with a nasty cough and congestion. I started taking this 3 years ago and I have not had a cold since.