fewer colds

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Jan 23, 2007

family takes one a day, which keeps colds at bay. This product really works!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2356364 on Apr 13, 2007

Please make sure always to have this in stock! Thanks!

Hooray for Vegan Vites!

Posted by HCGCoach on Jan 11, 2007

It is so wonderful to find a place that carries so many vegan vitamins. iHerb is the ONLY place I can get ALL my vegan vites at one time! Bless you, iHerb!

powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2008

good and powerful product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1065555 on Apr 30, 2011

This doesn't have as strong immediate effect as one similar more expensive product but has big advantage - no harsh effects on stomach and no diarrhea. Would recommend it.

Nature's natural antibiotic.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Aug 03, 2010

I have been taking this oil for possibly around 12 years. I take it and recommend my friends and others to do so whenever I or they have a fever or an infection. If it is taken with olive leaf extract and coconut (virgin oil recommended but not essential) products whenever the snuffles of influenza or colds arise or whenever in close contact with anyone soffering from those this cocktail is highly beneficial; indeed it will clear severe symptoms of influenza in a few short hours. The cocktail is also excellent for cystitis or other similar symptoms. During the past 12 years I had influenza for one day only and to rid myself of it took a larger than normal doses of this cocktail and rid myself of the 'flu quite quickly. Best not to trake it as a prophylatic but better to wait until symptoms appear. The reason for this is that the influenza virus adapts to its new environment. Always keep some in the medicine cupboard and you will never regret doing so. Virgin Oregano oil (not the culinary stuff) is nature's natural antibiotic.

Posted by Reviewer2724663 on Mar 19, 2009

Product works very well. Speedy delivery service. Thank you

Helps keep me healthy

Posted by Reviewer3335717 on Mar 24, 2009

wonderful product

POTENT!

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Oct 12, 2009

Good Quality Product fresh and effective!

sinus and allergy problems

Posted by Reviewer1640833 on Jun 07, 2009

A friend recommended I take 3 caps a day for about a month to ease my sinus and allergy woes, and then take it down to 1 a day. It has been about a month and I have a lot less headaches than I used to. I will continue with my regimen and see what happens.