so so

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 29, 2008

its good for people looking to crush or stash their pills but the cutting part is kind of sorry. when making a cut, the pill will slide if your not careful. if you want to make a specific cut, lets say a third of the tab, you need to be scientific and align that sucker very properly. they should have put a proper place holder in the tray for exact cuts. this is just more incentive for us pill poppers to take liquids, sublinguals, veggie caps and gel tabs. pressed tabs usually suck anyway

DON'T BUY This "Fit & Healthy" Brand, Tablet Splitter & Crusher !

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Sep 14, 2010

I Bought one, and got it last week {Sept., 2010}. * It splits Pills O.K., but there are MUCH better ones; * Its Pill-Crushing gets an "F." I have 2 other Pill Crushers to compare it to: (A) This one requires FAR too much turning & twisting; (B) Its screw is HARD to turn; (C) It does NOT crush 100% into powder! * its "storage chamber" has a Door that does not Stay-Shut when turning "crusher" Top.

Low Quality item.

Posted by Reviewer2014491 on Mar 04, 2012

I purchased this vitamin crusher about 2 months ago.And that is as long as it lasted. I crushed 5 Vitamin C pills per day with it and it was too much for this item too handle.

Not worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 12, 2010

Terrible tablet crusher. Did all I could to align the tablet properly, and it still ended up in a hundred pieces. This should be called a crusher/crusher, since the splitter part is really a crusher too. Now I'm doing just fine with a very sharp knife.

A waste of money

Posted by Zahava on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this as I need to cut my dog's pills in half. It could not cope with the large ones and was absolutely useless for the Phenobarbital, which was the main reason I bought it. She has to have 50mg three times a day and the pills are 100mg so each one has to be cut exactly in half. The splitter can not cope with small pills as they fall through the gap, so for anything smaller than an aspirin it is useless, and the Phenobarbital pills are small. The large pill just ended up in a number of small pieces instead of in half, and it was positioned perfectly. I have only given the product one star because I had to give it something.

Rick

Posted by Reviewer2388335 on Nov 17, 2008

It works, not as well as others I have tried but it works.

Pill cutter not worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer1136629 on Sep 12, 2008

This is an okay cutter. Not what I expected for the cost. It does not have multiple size marks for different sized pills. It does have a place to hold the pills once they are cut which is nice. But if you need a cutter than can do different size pills do not get this one.

Vitamindeer Pill Tablet Splitter Crusher/Cutter

Posted by Reviewer1170439 on Sep 27, 2008

This product is great. It easily cuts or crushes your pills and/or vitamins.

It Does the Job!

Posted by Reviewer3301629 on Oct 09, 2008

I'm one of those unlucky ones who can't swallow pills. This nifty little device was a great surprise when I found out if had another design feature I was unaware of at purchase. Even though it say's it in the title, this little guy CRUSHES the pills too. So you can split them, then crush them into a powder. It also has a compartment to hold your pills. I'm gonna take it on my trip next week. But with *Confidence*!

good value for money