Great size and design

Posted by Reviewer2138202 on Jan 13, 2008

I purchased this vitamin chest so I could travel for extended periods of time and protect my vitamins without having to carry all the heavy glass bottles. I've been very happy with it -- it's about the size of a pencil box, made of durable plastic, with removable dividers inside so you can customize the compartments.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2536013 on Mar 23, 2009

This product is nice. It holds all the vitamens in their own compartment no matter how shook up they get. It even has labels so you don't get confused and you can rearrange the dividers so you can fit many sizes of vitamens.

Vitamin Chest

Posted by Reviewer3311608 on Mar 06, 2009

I had one of these for several years and had found it very useful. Had looked for one like mine for a couple of years for my husband. We travel (RV) a lot and these are compact and durable. This is essentially identical to the one I had and I am very happy with it.

Handy, versatile, and priced right

Posted by Reviewer1636362 on Aug 24, 2008

Not much more to say beyond the headline. I've had one of these boxes for years, having used it to hold many different combinations of supplements as my needs and awareness have changed. The moveable partitions makes it easy to adapt to changing circumstances. Only problem I ever had was the catch breaking off after many years of daily (sometimes twice-daily) use.

huge but good

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 31, 2010

my husband went on a 3 week business trip and this was perfect to fit everything. maybe a little too big.

Convenient

Posted by prudencettwong on Oct 18, 2010

I divided it into 9 compartments. Save me time opening 9 individual bottles everyday!

Vitamin Chest

Posted by Reviewer3268491 on Jan 31, 2008

I have used this product for years. It is handy to carry when traveling and I even use it at home for the convenience it provides.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Jan 26, 2011

I needed a large capacity vitaman chest to travel with and this holds everything I need in a sturdy container. The only problem is the plastic separation walls do not fit in some of the slots. There is some plastic in the grooves that will not allow them to fit.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on May 16, 2011

I've had one of these for years and was happy to be able to replace it for such a low price. Not happy that its made in china but it is convenient.

Very handy

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I save a lot of space organizing my supplements in this handy chest. You can adjust the size of each "compartment" and attach name tags for each supplement you put in it. Looks pretty neat as well. Bought two of this one - absolutely love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »