Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not effective.

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though they do have some great ingredients, such as boric acid, mountain grape, goldenseal, creosote, Oregon grape root, tea tree and neem oils, powerful antifungal and antibacterial agents famous for killing yeast and bacteria, cocoa butter and vitamin E known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and Lactobacillus acidophilus helping restore the normal vaginal flora, these suppositories didn't cure me of yeast infection or offer any relief.

Does not work!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

My irritation due to yeast was not even very bad but those suppositories did not do anything they were supposed to do. Бесполезные свечи, не смогли смягчить даже очень слабое раздражение.

Convenient, Very Effective

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Mar 27, 2014

This is my go-to for yeast infections. Monistat stopped working when the yeast in my body became immune to it and I thought I was out of luck, and then I found this! It turns the environment in your vagina back to an acidic one with the coco butter and boric acid (don't worry, boric acid is a safe when used as a topical), acid-producing probitics and antifungal support. I just put one in right before I go to bed and put a thin pantiliner on. I will wear a thin pantyliner during the day and for a few days after the treatment is finished to to keep the oil from getting on my clothes.

Has worked for me - relief

Posted by Reviewer1575766 on Sep 17, 2014

At first I was discouraged but then by day 3, I started to notice relief. I think it took so long because I didn't change my diet. I don't recommend relying on this alone - consider changing the other possible causes, like reducing sugar intake, for example. If you are sensitive, the tea tree may burn a little, but overall the product has been effective.

Does not cure

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

It does not cure. The description says that it gives a relief for candida sintoms and it is probably true, it probably gives a relief but does not cure. I did not have sintoms, I just wanted to eliminate candida. The only thing which really works is Femina Flor, it is vaginal probiotic made in Spain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »