Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 04, 2010

I love this product! Great source of protein, easy to digest, and tastes great. I blend it with fruit for a smoothie--and it gets really frothy the longer I blend it. I really like the consistency. Highly recommend.

great protein source

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009

This protein is tasty in hot cocoa or shakes, easy to digest, mixes well and has an excellent profile of amino acids. I love it.

the best stuff around

Posted by Reviewer2050367 on Mar 24, 2010

I've tried most of the protein powders on the market. this one beats them all hands down.

Paleo Protein

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 20, 2011

This is my choice for a protein source that is allowed on a paleolithic diet. Taste great & doesn't have any carbs.

Vitol Egg Protein

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Dec 21, 2008

Easy to take with anything, yes it is a bit gritty (perhaps the bee pollen, which is a great addition), so if this a problem blend. But I am in hurry so just shake it up in whatever juice/liquid I want. As for the benefits, too soon to tell but I enjoy taking it daily which is saying a lot for me.

Tastes great, mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Feb 06, 2011

Seems to be a nice product, great vanilla flavor.

Great and Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2338763 on Jan 16, 2011

I love this protein powder! I've tried Hemp and Brown Rice protein before, but did not like it. This has a natural vanilla taste that makes everything taste even better! The only thing I didn't like was that the container didn't even look half full. It doesn't last very long :(

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2593652 on Jan 03, 2011

I love it! I add a little bit of unsweetened cacao, stevia, coconut oil and it makes a wonderful and healthy dessert! I wish it were organic though. And as usual, iherb delivery is superb.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2596389 on Jan 31, 2010

24g of Protein with only 2 Tablespoons...others you need those large scoops with like a 1/2 cup of powder to get that much...easy to drink and can mix with anything.....Simple Protein at its best...no bloaty feeling after...plus you only need 6-8oz of liquid to mix with

Quality product