Vitol, 100% Egg White Protein, Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on May 05, 2012

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jul 23, 2012

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Absolutely the best

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Jan 22, 2013

love this protein!

Tastes great, mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Feb 06, 2011

Seems to be a nice product, great vanilla flavor.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Apr 10, 2012

The smell of this stuff smells like the real ice cream. My kids love it. We mix it in with lots of stuff, especially yogurt. a definate buy again!