Paleo Protein

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 20, 2011

This is my choice for a protein source that is allowed on a paleolithic diet. Taste great & doesn't have any carbs.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 17, 2011

Mmmmmm delicious.

Vitol Egg Protein

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Dec 21, 2008

Easy to take with anything, yes it is a bit gritty (perhaps the bee pollen, which is a great addition), so if this a problem blend. But I am in hurry so just shake it up in whatever juice/liquid I want. As for the benefits, too soon to tell but I enjoy taking it daily which is saying a lot for me.

Alternative to whey

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 11, 2009

Good alternative to whey protein and it comes with enzymes

Best protien I have ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer3134955 on Jun 12, 2009

I tried this product because my body just cannot digest the whey and soy protiens. This protien is very easily digestible and gives you energy! It takes fabulous and I am so happy I found it! I also have lost 8 lbs from drinking it! Love it!!

great protein source

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009

This protein is tasty in hot cocoa or shakes, easy to digest, mixes well and has an excellent profile of amino acids. I love it.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2627607 on Jan 26, 2010

Best price

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2596389 on Jan 31, 2010

24g of Protein with only 2 Tablespoons...others you need those large scoops with like a 1/2 cup of powder to get that much...easy to drink and can mix with anything.....Simple Protein at its best...no bloaty feeling after...plus you only need 6-8oz of liquid to mix with

Vitol egg protein

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 13, 2010

I really like this protein, but wanted the larger container which is a much better price

the best stuff around

Posted by Reviewer2050367 on Mar 24, 2010

I've tried most of the protein powders on the market. this one beats them all hands down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »